There are newer employer reviews for Zimmer

Intern

Current Intern - Intern in Warsaw, IN
Current Intern - Intern in Warsaw, IN

I have been working at Zimmer as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The department I work for is very well organized and the management is highly involved with the staffs projects. They care about the staff.

Cons

I can not think of any as of right now

reviews filtered by
  1. Be careful of living in Warsaw

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Warsaw, IN
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Warsaw, IN

I worked at Zimmer (more than a year)

Pros

The company will pay you well.

Cons

Warsaw is not a good place to live and to develop careers. You might have encountered unexpected things really frustrating here, water contaminated with copper, limited social activities, limited service resources, etc. An old 1 bedroom apartment suite with ugly appliance cost you $700+. Property management is without professionalism. Landlady is rude and unreasonable, yelling a lot and did not know how to draft an email with formal English.

I agree with someone mentioned previously, "one of the most culturally toxic place to work". The mid-senior management team seems not stable. I don't not see the company maintains its value, or maybe this company does not have its own value. People working with me focus only on minutia but ignore vision and strategy. If you seem to be more ambitious or maintain a refined life style or just look different from them, they will play politics and make your life difficult. Oh they don't have training at all, and they expect you to bring your previous experiences into. However if your way is different from theirs, they will try to push you out.

Advice to Management

Move the company out of Warsaw. Warsaw is not a place to attract talents working for you. Without well-trained professionals, it is hard to establish a way to do things correctly.

Definitely would not recommend this place.

Current Employee - Associate Director in Warsaw, IN
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Warsaw, IN

I have been working at Zimmer full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Can't think of any at all.

Cons

Poor Sr. Management. Company does not live it's values. CEO is the invisible man. They treat their managers and employees poorly.

Advice to Management

Company culture needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

There are newer employer reviews for Zimmer