Zimmer

www.zimmer.com

Some things were great, others not so much

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI was given really meaningful work that really developed me a lot. The majority of the people I worked with were great and I could tell that they really cared about developing me personally.

ConsThere was very low morale. I frequently spoke with my full-time co-workers and many of them appeared to only stay due to the bad economy. There were those who did enjoy their jobs, but hearing the frequent negative comments makes me think twice about pursuing full-time.

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand deadlines, but try not to over-work your employees. They're run ragged to meet a deadline then pushed to go ahead at full force immediately after. Give them a little breathing room. (Note: This was an observation, I did not personally experience this)

Intern

Intern (Current Employee) Warsaw, IN

I have been working at Zimmer as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The department I work for is very well organized and the management… Cons: I can not think of any as of right now Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Be careful of living in Warsaw

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Warsaw, IN

I worked at Zimmer for more than a year

Pros: The company will pay you well. Cons: Warsaw is not a good place to live and to develop careers. You might have encountered unexpected things really frustrating here, water contaminated with… Advice to Senior Management: Move the company out of Warsaw. Warsaw is not a place to attract talents working… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zimmer.

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!