Zimmer

www.zimmer.com

Great work environment

Former Employee - Principal Engineer  in  Warsaw, IN
Former Employee - Principal Engineer in Warsaw, IN

Pros

Very professional people that I worked with in the Research area. Making products that help people improve their lives is rewarding.

Cons

We would get started on projects and then have the funding cut for a quarter, or a year, then get restarted. Budget priorities seemed to always be shifting.

Keep up the six-sigma Green Belt/Black Belt training programs, it will pay major dividends in no time.

Other reviews for Zimmer

Decent company

Former Employee - Supply Coordinator  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Supply Coordinator in Dallas, TX

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

Upper management is clueless as to what happens within the company. Our distributor hired an IT professional to run operations... He then proceeded to run a multi million dollar operation into the ground before corporate took it back. The guy used to scream at me if I gave the ops manager advice. He finally fired me for being too honest.

Don't let idiots like Shane Foss have a distributorship again. Pay attention to the little guy, he knows a lot more than you think!

It could be a great company

Current Employee - CNC Machinist  in  Warsaw, IN
    Current Employee - CNC Machinist in Warsaw, IN

Pros

The great pay is what keeps me there

Cons

No team work. Everyone is a back stabber. No one helps others to solve a problem.

Zimmer is not the automotive business. Stop running it like it is one. This is why Zimmer has so many problems solving things. Work as a team. Share each others ideals. And most of all, listen to you'll production workers. They know the job. They know what needs to be done. And someone please fire the CEO! and the board members. Employees and customers come first. Then the CEO and Wall Street.

There are newer employer reviews for Zimmer.

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!