Zimmer

www.zimmer.com

Don't Go

(Current Employee)

ProsMany of the coworkers were very pleasant to work with but they are not happy working there. The most common response was "you will work hard but you will earn your pay".

ConsVacation time is not competitive for a company of this size. There is little to do in Warsaw. This is not a place to work if you want to learn. Management places blame on employees for their failure to appropriately provide direction, document processes and complete due diligence to ensure processes have oversight. This problem is not just within one department but can be attributed to tremendous understaffing and. I would keep looking if you receive an offer. Even those who hire and work there don't like working there.

Advice to Senior ManagementLower level management needs to be monitored very closely. They lack the respect they should have for upper management and executive level employees. Even if you don't like them you should respect them.

Zimmer intern

I have been working at Zimmer

Pros: I was able to gain a lot of experience within the medical… Cons: Warsaw, Indiana might be the worst place in the entire world and… Advice to Senior Management: Re-locate More

Mix bag

I have been working at Zimmer

Pros: Big Company, great benefits, stability Cons: Top to bottom management style Lack of coordination between different… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zimmer.

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!