Fast-paced and fun.

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising

Pros

Zimmerman sets the tone for employees to learn, be self-starters and explore opportunities. Employees are encouraged to explore their interests and can transfer to other departments if they decide on a different career path. Also, all new hires are put through an onboarding process in which they get to meet and talk with all of the department heads and get an inside view of how the agency is run.

Cons

Pro and con is that this is a fast-paced work environment where 24/7 is the motto. However, while at times this can be taxing it's also keeps it interesting. Another pro/con is that the company offers valet. Why? Because there's not enough parking.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A lot of work but a lot of great experience.

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising

Pros

You will learn a lot quickly. There is a lot of activity and always new projects so you will get a lot of experience. It is a huge agency and they handle every aspect of the industry so you will be exposed to all departments. They give you onboarding and orientation once you are hired and you are introduced to the agency and the environment.

Cons

You should anticipate working a lot of hours but if you are a hard worker and want to learn you will do fine... their motto is 24/7 (seriously)

2. Exciting and challenging

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising

Pros

Executive Management is fun to work with, people outside of your team are willing to help and collaborate on brainstorms but best yet, being part of a company who knows how to win.

Cons

Unfortunately there are pressures from middle management that I assume trickle down from upper management. I wouldn't mind the company embracing the fact that we are all human and make mistakes - it's what makes us better.

Advice to Management

Middle management is in a very difficult position - they need to stop any negative energy that is transcending down the corporate ladder before it effects the people who are working hard in the trenches.