There are newer employer reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Work hours against pay equals = Major waste of time

Current Employee - Middle Management in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Middle Management in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great place to build your resume or get some basic experience (but not in a particularly meaningful or sustainable way). That blog we all get subjected to provides a good laugh.

Cons

Low pay
Unsustainable in terms of work load
Little praise or acknowledgement for efforts
No raises for most people over several years
The management promotes a fear based culture

Watch out!!!-as the market improves, I can't imagine people would be interested in continuing to be abused constantly for relatively low pay. Zimmerman Advertising is just not that compelling. They offer minimal resources or support to their employees and the concept of spending money on their staff to show any appreciation is laughable. The office building, with it's limited space, is another huge draw-back. Just overall it's an over-stressed out group of people working in this awful environment until they realize they can do better.

182 Other Employee Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising (View Most Recent)

I look back at this company and laugh my butt off. Then cry....

Current Employee - Traffic Coordinator in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Traffic Coordinator in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They will hire just about anybody - no college degree or straight out of college. You think you're hot stuff when you first get a job at Zimmerman. It will take about 3 months for reality to set in when you can't pay your bills and realize it's the worst company you'll ever work for.

Cons

Horrible pay, long hours, no company morale, UNREAL turnover rate. It's least creative agency imaginable. They are all about cranking out as many ads in the least amount of time possible. I'm sure creative people work there, but none of them work in management so it doesn't matter. The second you get to know your coworker they will quit, and the cycle continues until you quit. Average time at Zimmerman is less than a year. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Every interviewer I had elsewhere couldn't believe I lasted there over 2 years.

Open your eyes and start giving a crap about your employees. Seriously. Oh, and nobody can live off of 24k a year. NOBODY.

If you can handle Zimmerman you can work anywhere else

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at Zimmerman Advertising full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

...although the benefits are pretty good.

Cons

The agency motto is "24/7. Seriously" and management enforces it in every aspect of the corporate culture. Instead of highlighting something like creativity, innovation, or results, they just want to boast about what a sweatshop they are. Seriously.

The people running this company don't want or need any advice.

There are newer employer reviews for Zimmerman Advertising