Zimmerman Advertising

www.zadv.com

It Is What You Make It

Creative Director (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

Proslots of opportunity because a lot of the people who have been there for a while are going to afford you the opportunity for advancement. If you can bring the goods you can thrive.

ConsAs with a lot of big companies, there are some people in management who are set in their ways. But there are some innovators as well.. The agency needs to bring in more creative management. The market is dictating that.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with the innovation push. The ad agency business is changing around us, I think the company is positioned to take advantage of said changes.

Outstanding intern program that makes other internships look elementary

Account Services Intern (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Zimmerman Advertising as an intern for less than a year

Pros: You are given: - major responsibility with real implications - access to all the departments - on-boarding… Cons: - a lot of work, little time to do it -… Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay/benefits to employees. It seems like a lot are over worked… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Crazy fun!!!

Account Coordinator (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros: I have been with Zimmerman for about a year now. I love the challenge each day brings. Yes, you WORK, but to be apart of… Cons: tight work space (changing soon) need performance reviews every 6… Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening to your team Get the new building ready… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zimmerman Advertising.

Worked for Zimmerman Advertising? Contribute to the Community!