There are newer employer reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Crazy fun!!!

Current Employee - Account Coordinator  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Account Coordinator in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with Zimmerman for about a year now. I love the challenge each day brings. Yes, you WORK, but to be apart of this dynamic group of people, its worth it. I look forward to moving into our new building soon. Growth and expansion is what it is all about - If you want to work with the best, you have to BE the best

Cons

tight work space (changing soon)
need performance reviews every 6 months
parking (min prob, soon to be solved)

Keep listening to your team
Get the new building ready quickly
keep that coffee coming

167 Other Employee Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising (View Most Recent)

Run, don't walk!

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to learn how to manage your time. The demands of this organization are so unbelievable that when you leave you'll be an excellent multi-tasker.

Cons

Low pay, ridiculous expectations, hostile work environment, ego maniac management, unsustainable workload, not enough space for workers, no parking-read the other reviews.

Not enough time in the day.

This place is a stepping stone for a far better job in the future. Life becomes so much more pleasant once you leave.

Former Employee - Support Engineer  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Support Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Zimmerman Advertising full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the people there are really easy to get along with. Ex coworkers were a joy to be around which always alleviated the stress that accompanied the job. I learned a lot from this job and boosted my experience and opened doors to my field.

Cons

Salary was too low with little or no raises. Very stressful environment to work in. Everyone has got that mentality of "I want it done right away." Some of the people that work there have very low or no appreciation to the hard work that you have done. Being micromanaged is something that they are into.

This is directed towards anyone outside of the IT Dept: Don't overlook at the accomplishments your engineers have done, or bash them because of the lack of technical knowledge. They are human beings too. People make mistakes. And they are not full of on the fly fixes. They are the ones that you rely on to make sure everything is running normally. Because without them, well, let's face it, you might as well draw, print, and write everything on paper.

There are newer employer reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Worked for Zimmerman Advertising? Contribute to the Community!