Zimmerman Advertising

www.zadv.com

Working in Creative has both pros and cons

Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsSome of the people are very bright and talented. Has fun and educational events. Skeleton week between Christmas and New Year... Only have to work one day that week. Decent pay and benefits if you are experienced.

ConsMany extra hours. Much of top management are more concerned with their egos than giving opportunities to grow or expand to those not in top management. No raises usually, or small ones.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within. If you lose a client and gain another, consider moving great employees to the other department. Give decent raises to hard working employees.

Learned a ton while making peanuts

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great company events and fun stuff for employees once in awhile, great people, smart people, learned a ton of skills and know the advertising… Cons: The money. Everyone can complain about getting low pay, but this is REALLY a real problem here. It is at least $5,000 below average in… Advice to Senior Management: There is some excellent talent right under your nose just waiting to be utilized. Take notice.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Project Manager

Project Manager (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Zimmerman Advertising full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good place to start a career Cons: Works you to death no pay Advice to Senior Management: pay better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zimmerman Advertising.

Worked for Zimmerman Advertising? Contribute to the Community!