There are newer employer reviews for Zingenuity

Constant lay-offs. Over 20 underwriters were just let go after 8 months. Contract work. Don't do it !

Former Employee - Underwriter in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Underwriter in Irving, TX

I worked at Zingenuity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really none. Once the VP left we all knew our jobs were over and it was. They posted tewo sales business to try and get more contratc work but it was way too late. They should have done that a long time ago. They are in panic mode now.

Cons

Health insurance and PTO but mainly they lay off people all the time. This is a contract work so once the contract is up so is the work. They tell you that they can transfer you to another job but that never happens. Although that is the intention it almost never works out that way. They are a new company tying to build a business and its not going very well. No real future here. Its a full time job time but its contract work - dont let them fool you.

Advice to Management

None. This has a lot to do with contract work. Its unstable. Although I will say many of us felt senior managment had no loyalty to us. I guess they can't, again its contract work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Think Twice

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Zingenuity as a contractor

Pros

No Pros. None. None. None.

Cons

Leadership is awful. Forget advancement. Long hours. Extremely stressful. Poor work conditions.

2. Mistake.....

Current Employee - Anonymous in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Irving, TX

I have been working at Zingenuity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Zingenuity management is flexible with their time. They will allow you to do a split shift when it is convenient for them.

Cons

I found the Magement team as a whole to be dishonest, and distasteful. They will tell you everything that you need to hear to get you in the door, once you except a contract their they treat you as though you work in a sweat shop. There is no such thing as a bonus. They are currently hiring constantly yet the employees that they have due to workload are forced to work reducer, slim to no hours 2/5 days. They use underhanded tactics to make themselves look good to the client which is at the moment only one bank. They promise so many other opportunities but there are none, when you get there you have one job and that is to sink or swim. Accepting a job here there please understand there will be time worked that you WILL NOT be commpensated. I cannot honestly recommend this job to ANYONE.