Zingenuity

www.zingenuity.com
  www.zingenuity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Zingenuity

Constant lay-offs. Over 20 underwriters were just let go after 8 months. Contract work. Don't do it !

Former Employee - Underwriter in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Underwriter in Irving, TX

I worked at Zingenuity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Really none. Once the VP left we all knew our jobs were over and it was. They posted tewo sales business to try and get more contratc work but it was way too late. They should have done that a long time ago. They are in panic mode now.

Cons

Health insurance and PTO but mainly they lay off people all the time. This is a contract work so once the contract is up so is the work. They tell you that they can transfer you to another job but that never happens. Although that is the intention it almost never works out that way. They are a new company tying to build a business and its not going very well. No real future here. Its a full time job time but its contract work - dont let them fool you.

None. This has a lot to do with contract work. Its unstable. Although I will say many of us felt senior managment had no loyalty to us. I guess they can't, again its contract work.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Zingenuity (View Most Recent)

Think Twice

I worked at Zingenuity as a contractor

Pros

No Pros. None. None. None.

Cons

Leadership is awful. Forget advancement. Long hours. Extremely stressful. Poor work conditions.

Poorly operated company.

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Winston-Salem, NC
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at Zingenuity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The best pro when working for this company is the ability to work remotely and to have flexible work hours. The company did provide their own equipment to perform this job.

Cons

The company is poorly managed from the President and all areas of management under him. There was little or no communication to my level of management in the company and employees were never informed of how the company was operating.

Management from the President down, should have listened to those of us experienced in this type of work on how to expand the company for it to succeed and grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Zingenuity