Zions Bank
www.zionsbank.com Salt Lake City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people and partnerships

ProsZions Banks is a great place for it's people to build lasting business partnerships. The organization is a good place for "corporate entrepreneurs". Zions Bank "feels" like a community bank, but has most of the resources of a larger institution.

ConsToo often managers are brought in from the outside and tend to be out of touch with the organization's culture and capabilities. Technology is really behind the times. The structure of Zions Bancorporation as "A Collection of Great Banks", running somewhat autonomously makes for much innefficiency. The back office help in Salt Lake City is not always the most helpful and is out of touch with the market place and needs of rural clients/employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to and implement the advice of the front-line employees.

Good over all company. I worked for 2 different department and two totally different experiances

Executive Banking (Relationship Manager II) (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Zions Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Had flexible work hours to help balance work and family. Cons: Watch out for who your manager is... makes a world… More

Great place to start a banking career.

Personal Banker (Former Employee)

I worked at Zions Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great training programs for new hires and plenty of training… Cons: Every month there's a new idea the bank is pushing out that… Advice to Senior Management: Scale back on the harebrained ideas and focus more on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zions Bank.

Worked for Zions Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zions Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zions Bank CEO A. Scott Anderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Zions Bank employees.