There are newer employer reviews for ZipRecruiter

Basically paradise. Can't say enough good things about working here.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at ZipRecruiter full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Almost too good to be true; a very profitable and fast growing dot com run by smart, happy, competent people. Basic benefits include health and dental plans, a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, fat bonuses, movie day, exceptionally generous raises, catered parties, and a pleasant, relaxed environment on the Promenade. The principals are generous to a fault. Not one of my co-workers is unhappy to be here. It's just a great place to be.

Cons

Office is a bit cramped and noisy but they are working diligently on fixing the situation.

Advice to Management

None. Hopefully no rash hiring decisions are made, but that seems unlikely.

Other Employee Reviews for ZipRecruiter

Unwise career decision - false hopes and promises

Pros

Snacks, co workers and company events. Nice location and company lunch twice a month. Clean bathrooms, nice view and unlimited coffee.

Cons

Unbelievably low pay, constantly changing goals, poor lead distribution, no care for employees and overturn, call center mentality with mandatory hours, call count etc..no transparency and false guidance. It's as if you joined a sorority or frat and no one knows that the hell they are doing, including upper management. Biggest career mistake, please beware.

Advice to Management

Pay us more, give us proper leads. Stop misleading us by constantly changing our pay structure. Stop demoting, provide a clear and attainable career path and most of all stop lying to new hires and giving them false hopes. How anyone can take a 30k sales posting in Los Angeles is ridiculous, you should be ashamed of yourselves. STAY COMMITTED TO YOUR "best salesmen" in the industry as quoted by KG, who obviously could care less!!

Account Management

Current Employee - Account Management in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Account Management in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at ZipRecruiter full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- My coworkers! I have fun at work all day every day. Lots of laughs, literally - Management listens to problems as they arise and works quickly to provide a solution - Great focus on call coaching and feedback to help me get better - Everyone has a say, environment open to listening to ideas and suggestions - Teammates support each other to continually develop our skills - Perks! Massages, lunch, happy hours, sales contests

Cons

- Would like more formal training, maybe even some cross-functional training for diverse professional skills - Air conditioner is loud sometimes...

Advice to Management

- Keep listening to your team and we will keep following you!