There are newer employer reviews for ZipRecruiter

Basically paradise. Can't say enough good things about working here.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at ZipRecruiter full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Almost too good to be true; a very profitable and fast growing dot com run by smart, happy, competent people.

Basic benefits include health and dental plans, a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, fat bonuses, movie day, exceptionally generous raises, catered parties, and a pleasant, relaxed environment on the Promenade. The principals are generous to a fault.

Not one of my co-workers is unhappy to be here. It's just a great place to be.

Cons

Office is a bit cramped and noisy but they are working diligently on fixing the situation.

None. Hopefully no rash hiring decisions are made, but that seems unlikely.

reviews filtered by
  1. I couldn't Imagine A Better Place To Work

Current Employee - Marketing Team in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Team in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at ZipRecruiter

Pros

I absolutely love ZipRecruiter!

After being with the company month after month (almost a year and a half now), I have seen us grow, expand, and adapt, and we've done it so well. It's exciting to be a part of something like ZipRecruiter where your ideas matter, you're listened to, and your hard work is recognized. You're well taken care of each day just like you'd want an employer to care for it's employees

There is a lot of hard work involved, in each and every department, but ZipRecruiter definitely shows it's gratitude towards everyone for their hard work and efforts.

Cons

Things are constantly changing, but only because we're growing so fast. Every change so far has always been for the best.

Who ever said change is a bad thing?

Better cross department communication so everyone is always on the same page.

Also, I think that we should do all an all company training on new features and functionalities. Just so everyone is always up to speed with the product.

2. Account Executive

Current Employee - Account Executive in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at ZipRecruiter full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, awesome workplace, amazing co-workers, compensation package and management.

Cons

Sometime poor communication between upper management, probably pretty usual for a 5 year old company with explosive growth. Change can sometime be rapid.

Communicate more with the people in the trenches.

There are newer employer reviews for ZipRecruiter