Ziplocal
ziplocal.com Orem, UT 150 to 499 Employees

It was the most dysfunctional company I have ever worked for!!

Media Advertising Consultant (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I worked at Ziplocal

ProsThe position itself was pretty good, in my office I would say everyone that worked there was great. My manager was supportive, understanding and fair.

ConsThe money is horrible for an outside sales position. Car allowance doesn't even cover 2 weeks of gas. You use your own cell phone and laptop. Upper management was horrible always changing products. I started out selling digital products, and they took 3/4 of the products away and still wantedyou to sell the same $$ amount, with nothing to sell...

Advice to Senior ManagementJust close the entire company down... As far as the next question, Olivier Vincent, He isn't there any longer

A Good Place to Start a Career

Boise, ID

I have been working at Ziplocal

Pros: Ziplocal is a nationwide company that offers competitive print advertising and digit products for small and medium sized businesses. The industry has become increasingly… Cons: The amount of prep time needed in order to properly… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to offer updated trainings, and be aggressive with future… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It Used To Be a Good Place To Work ...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Orem, UT

I worked at Ziplocal

Pros: The pay and benefits are fairly reasonable, particularly for Utah… Cons: Since the original ownership was bought out in 2007, the company has been completely unstable. Three name changes in three year and a parade… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with your employees, and don't bring in any more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ziplocal.

Worked for Ziplocal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ziplocal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ziplocal CEO Elaine Kunda. All reviews posted anonymously by Ziplocal employees.