Time For a Change

Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY
Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY

I worked at ZocDoc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company has great product and platform with unlimited growth potential. Product seems to solid and works as intended. Using the latest technologies. Free Lunch!

Cons

Technical side of the house seems to have their act together. The sales side of the house doesn't seem to have it together, and is really more a low paying call center then a true inside technical sales team. Sales team hires people with little to no real sales experience only looking to blue sky them on the salary potential when they interview candidates, then rat whip them when they get in the door. If you are a technical professional the company is great. If you are in sales stay away from these guys unless you like to get lied to then fired.

Advice to Management

Hire real sales people, not recent college grads you are looking to use up and spit out.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A rare chance to work w/ great people committed to one thing; to change the healthcare industry by putting patients 1st.

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at ZocDoc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- The energy of a start-up with backing by the investors behind Google, Facebook and Amazon & more. - As a Sales Executive I am given the tools and freedom to develop my territory as if I were my own business - An open access company with no barriers between an executive team that encourages feedback from it's employees and actually acts on them - An environment that rewards those that are willing to work hard - Great support system for Sales team that takes over the customer experience after the sale is completed freeing us to find new customers - Chance for top performers to advance rapidly - Great benefits

Cons

- As a Sales Executive I would like us to be more aggressive with our launches when we open a new market but understand why we don't.

Advice to Management

Continue to reject the tendencies for companies to become too corporate and bureaucratic as it grows. If we stay focused on the patient, keep the energy of a start-up and continue to add the best people the rest will take care of itself.

Sales

Current Employee - Sales Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at ZocDoc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome energy, great recruiters and passionate company

Cons

I work hard all the time, its not for lazy people.

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum going always