ZocDoc
www.zocdoc.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great if you have a looooooong list of Dr's willing to sign up yesterday!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at ZocDoc full-time for less than a year

ProsHealth Benefits better than any!
Great autonomy to handle your business!
Tools to be successful are given to you day one!

ConsTime given to a new rep to perform at the rate of an established rep.
Territories are divided by amount of Dr's, not demographics of the territory, those putting together territories should learn the lay of the land before a territory is deemed worthy of a rep!

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more time in your sales reps training and in their time with the company! Don't have a revolving door of employees or you can never set a good buying environment!

Time For a Change

Operations (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at ZocDoc full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company has great product and platform with unlimited growth potential. Product… Cons: Technical side of the house seems to have their act together. The sales side of the house doesn't seem to have it together, and is… Advice to Senior Management: Hire real sales people, not recent college grads you are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A rare chance to work w/ great people committed to one thing; to change the healthcare industry by putting patients 1st.

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at ZocDoc full-time for less than a year

Pros: - The energy of a start-up with backing by the investors behind Google, Facebook and Amazon & more. - As a Sales Executive I am given… Cons: - As a Sales Executive I would like us to be more aggressive… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to reject the tendencies for companies to become too corporate and bureaucratic as it grows. If we stay focused on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ZocDoc.

Worked for ZocDoc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ZocDoc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ZocDoc CEO Cyrus Massoumi . All reviews posted anonymously by ZocDoc employees.