ZocDoc

www.zocdoc.com
  www.zocdoc.com
There are newer employer reviews for ZocDoc

Great if you have a looooooong list of Dr's willing to sign up yesterday!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at ZocDoc full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Health Benefits better than any!
Great autonomy to handle your business!
Tools to be successful are given to you day one!

Cons

Time given to a new rep to perform at the rate of an established rep.
Territories are divided by amount of Dr's, not demographics of the territory, those putting together territories should learn the lay of the land before a territory is deemed worthy of a rep!

Invest more time in your sales reps training and in their time with the company! Don't have a revolving door of employees or you can never set a good buying environment!

158 Other Employee Reviews for ZocDoc (View Most Recent)

Time For a Change

Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Operations in New York, NY

I worked at ZocDoc full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company has great product and platform with unlimited growth potential.
    Product seems to solid and works as intended.
    Using the latest technologies.
    Free Lunch!

Cons

Technical side of the house seems to have their act together. The sales side of the house doesn't seem to have it together, and is really more a low paying call center then a true inside technical sales team. Sales team hires people with little to no real sales experience only looking to blue sky them on the salary potential when they interview candidates, then rat whip them when they get in the door. If you are a technical professional the company is great. If you are in sales stay away from these guys unless you like to get lied to then fired.

Hire real sales people, not recent college grads you are looking to use up and spit out.

A rare chance to work w/ great people committed to one thing; to change the healthcare industry by putting patients 1st.

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at ZocDoc full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- The energy of a start-up with backing by the investors behind Google, Facebook and Amazon & more.
    - As a Sales Executive I am given the tools and freedom to develop my territory as if I were my own business
    - An open access company with no barriers between an executive team that encourages feedback from it's employees and actually acts on them
    - An environment that rewards those that are willing to work hard
    - Great support system for Sales team that takes over the customer experience after the sale is completed freeing us to find new customers
    - Chance for top performers to advance rapidly
    - Great benefits

Cons

- As a Sales Executive I would like us to be more aggressive with our launches when we open a new market but understand why we don't.

Continue to reject the tendencies for companies to become too corporate and bureaucratic as it grows. If we stay focused on the patient, keep the energy of a start-up and continue to add the best people the rest will take care of itself.

There are newer employer reviews for ZocDoc