Zoetis

www.zoetis.com

Valued as a person

Senior Director (Former Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC

ProsThe recent Pfizer spin-off is trying to find its own. It is exciting time for the company; time to develop its own culture, mission and value. Zoetis is looking to every employee for his/her input.

ConsWhile change is good, too much can be harmful. Every new leader, be it manager, director, group director, or VP; once appointed feel that they to put their mark by instituting organizational changes. This can be disruptive and managers spend a lot of their time keeping morale, and working through change (most of it simply change for the sake of change) to keep the boat afloat instead of making strides of rapid progress.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn a company with constant change, there is remarkably no access to HR for the employee. Managers have no one to turn to for advice or a listening post. Not every problem needs to looked as a potential PIP; HR served used neutral party, someone who know the employees and therefore could help diffuse situations. For the good of the company, please realize HR on the ground does play an important role.

Intern for Canada latin america

N/A (Current Employee) Madison, NJ

I have been working at Zoetis full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great people to work with Cons: Long commute from New York city Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Zoetis full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Zoetis is the biggest fish in the animal health pond. The culture within most groups is positive and high performing. There is a… Cons: Teams are running lean and individuals cover many different areas rather than being laser focused - leads to palpable fatigue and stress within the… Advice to Senior Management: The tides are shifting in this industry, particularly with small animals. Fewer pet owners are going to the vet, which is not likely to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zoetis.

Worked for Zoetis? Contribute to the Community!