It is a place to start

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Auburn, WA
Former Employee - Account Executive in Auburn, WA

I worked at Zones full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good training on products and sales training was not bad. You can input your own leads into the system.

Cons

commission structure means that you will not really make much money unless you are doing close to 100k in sales A lot of people felt under prepared for the daily grind of the calls. The quality of the leads was very poor when I was there.

better sales training

Other Reviews for Zones

Account Executive

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Auburn, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Auburn, WA

I worked at Zones full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great sales and technology training

Cons

Run!! don't walk. Get out!! Left for a month on approved leave only to come back to see that 90% of my class was gone. Where did they go????Nobody knew!

None.

Ugh. Dialing for dollars with some cool people and also a bunch of immature ones

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Auburn, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Auburn, WA

I have been working at Zones full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company wants to succeed and is a minority owned business.

Cons

They feed you like crazy...prepare to pack on the pounds, if you arent careful. The company wants to excel and does in ways...but the management ...they arent very professional. They tell you when you start about the potential to make HUGE money and some are doing so. The secret? You have to STAY THERE AWHILE to build some deep customer relationships which takes years to cement...then you may make some money...but dont expect to make too much your first year...a few do, but most have to offer such low prices to get new customers...you dont make much of anything. I see now, after 5 months..what the dealio is. Meantime, my position pays LOW!! They are always advertising for new account executives for a reason. If you love sales...if you love IT sales...if you love dialing the phone over and over...this place is for you. If not, steer clear. It's drove me plumb crazy. Applying elsewhere....

No comment. They treat most people like 4 year olds...structured breaks? Really? That reminds me of kindergarten.

There are newer employer reviews for Zones.

Worked for Zones? Contribute to the Community!