Zones

www.zones.com

OK place to start don't plan on staying

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Auburn, WA
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Auburn, WA

Pros

Free food in the morning. Initial training is OK .

Cons

Incredibly low pay with no raises ever. Senior management treats most employees like a commodity that can be thrown away at any time. OK place to start but and place to be if you need a job but doesn't hold well for a career of any kind. No promotions unless you have been there slaving for 15 years +. Leads pool is awful one of the worst I have ever seen, you might get the same lead 3 other people have been calling into at the same time, just annoys customers and does not instil confidence in them to buy from you. Cant get the lowest costs for some reason zones will only let you buy most products from 1 to 3 distributors and they always change, I heard rumors it is because they give zones rebates that the reps are not paid on.

Sales is all about incentive working on an 80K dollar deal and know that you can only make $100 dollars doesnt motivate you to want to sell more it motivates your employees to look for a new job.

Other reviews for Zones

Amazing Growth

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Auburn, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Auburn, WA

Pros

I joined Zones from the campus hiring program and have had a great experience. The training is fantastic and I learn so much every day. Our partners are onsite throughout the week and provide custom training that I immediately put to use on the phones.

Cons

I'm in training a lot and it's hard to take time away from the phones.

More formal training on actual selling skills ould be helpful.

Account Executive

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Auburn, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Auburn, WA

Pros

Consistent Hours, Free Stuff, and good way to collect money while looking for other opportunities.

Cons

Turn and burn telemarketing. They have a poor commission structure and in general a very unprofessional work environment. This job made me very depressed.

There are newer employer reviews for Zones.

Worked for Zones? Contribute to the Community!