ZoomInfo

There are newer employer reviews for ZoomInfo

Watch for Zoom Successes

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Zoom is a great company that makes a concerted effort to bring the community together. The overall vibe is work your ass off but everyone does it because we want to. Zoom offers profit sharing an amazing benefits package and is super flexible about personal time and time off.

Cons

There aren't many that I can think of. Maybe a little cramped for space due to growth but that's gonna change when more space becomes available.

Stay on the current track, continue to appreciate and reward the team

37 Other Employee Reviews for ZoomInfo (View Most Recent)

Meat of the company is great, top-level is tiresome and dysfunctional.

I worked at ZoomInfo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People, people, people. Not sure how such a group of friendly, down-to-earth people came to work at a place like this. Also, kind of an interesting concept and product to build, market, and sell.

Cons

Terrible, rotten commute unless you live in a town adjacent to Waltham. At times the seemingly rudderless corporate drift has an effect on the morale of lower-level managers and staff. CEO is brilliant and at times charming, friendly, and wise - but can be quick to change attitude and direction - and worse - staff. In the end, it seems as though things are always half-baked and never followed through to completion - the company is in complete fire drill mode all the time. In my 2 years there the VPs of Engineering, Sales, Marketing and even the company President were replaced. CEO values Engineering far over and above Sales and Marketing to the detriment of corporate growth. For instance, the company hired with pomp and aplomb a new Marketing VP for "branding" purposes but then turned around and showed them the door within a year. Viewing from afar it seems like things are a bit more on track nowadays - but beware, some corporate cultures never change.

Make it so that everyone (not just Engineering) knows their roles and what's expected of them BEFORE it's too late.

ZoomInfo Response

Apr 30, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for your review. We value opinions from current and former employees, and because of this type of feedback we’re on a much stronger path than we were a few years ago. Again, thank you for ... More

ZoomInfo truly is a great place to work: Excellent benefits, people and work environment.

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I'm in sales and have exceeded quota every quarter/year since starting 3 years ago. The sales plans are fair and new account execs are given ample ramp. No sales job is easy but all new sales reps that have joined since I've been here that work hard and are good at their jobs succeed here.

No micro-management and flexibility to work at home when necessary. VP Sales and senior management are responsive and have open door policies. Senior sales reps are willing to help.

Excellent health insurance, quarterly employee profit sharing, vacation time as needed, smart people, dynamic company on the rise, excellent product, management that truly cares about the welfare of employees and creating a positive work environment.

The company had a great year in 2014. Sr management gave every employee a iPad Mini as a thank you for strong growth.

Cons

I'd like to see a 401k match program. ZoomInfo has a strong 401k program but no match.

Continue to strive to make ZoomInfo the best data services provider in the industry by listening and anticipating customer needs. Also continue to listen to and act on employee feedback to make ZoomInfo an even better place to work.

ZoomInfo Response

Apr 30, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our employees are our most valuable asset, and we do everything we can to see them grow and succeed. The well-being of our employees is also very important ... More

There are newer employer reviews for ZoomInfo