ZoomInfo

There are newer employer reviews for ZoomInfo

Watch for Zoom Successes

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Zoom is a great company that makes a concerted effort to bring the community together. The overall vibe is work your ass off but everyone does it because we want to. Zoom offers profit sharing an amazing benefits package and is super flexible about personal time and time off.

Cons

There aren't many that I can think of. Maybe a little cramped for space due to growth but that's gonna change when more space becomes available.

Stay on the current track, continue to appreciate and reward the team

38 Other Employee Reviews for ZoomInfo (View Most Recent)

This is what a company looks like with an engineer as the CEO

Former Employee - Account Executive in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Waltham, MA

I worked at ZoomInfo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Good unlimited PTO policy
    -On-site cafe on 1st floor so no need to leave building on busy days
    -Smart engineers & good product

Cons

-CEO is an absentee officer. He lives in Israel and is only on-site periodically throughout the year. When he is there, spends all of his time on engineering with little to no focus on sales and marketing. Interested in creating product with no concept of selling and marketing it.
    -Direction of executive staff is constantly changing. One month, they'll prioritize one project, and then quickly lose interest regardless of the time its employees invested in said project.
    -Sales Manager is a good dude overall, but stretched too thin to be of value to people that need his help the most
    -Little to no help from marketing, in finding and distributing leads from web-site visits, trial periods etc. Not marketing's fault, no set system in place for them to do jobs properly. Director of Marketing also lives in Israel, and while very smart, has no prior marketing experience.
    -Sales team is expected to prospect and close 90-100% of all new business. Due to lack of recurring revenue on new business (for most account executives), there is a real danger of quick burnout due to the constant need to prospect.
    -No territories or specific verticals to own and concentrate on.

More organization. Pick a plan for given year, and adhere to it. I'll bet your whole organization performs better

ZoomInfo truly is a great place to work: Excellent benefits, people and work environment.

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I'm in sales and have exceeded quota every quarter/year since starting 3 years ago. The sales plans are fair and new account execs are given ample ramp. No sales job is easy but all new sales reps that have joined since I've been here that work hard and are good at their jobs succeed here.

No micro-management and flexibility to work at home when necessary. VP Sales and senior management are responsive and have open door policies. Senior sales reps are willing to help.

Excellent health insurance, quarterly employee profit sharing, vacation time as needed, smart people, dynamic company on the rise, excellent product, management that truly cares about the welfare of employees and creating a positive work environment.

The company had a great year in 2014. Sr management gave every employee a iPad Mini as a thank you for strong growth.

Cons

I'd like to see a 401k match program. ZoomInfo has a strong 401k program but no match.

Continue to strive to make ZoomInfo the best data services provider in the industry by listening and anticipating customer needs. Also continue to listen to and act on employee feedback to make ZoomInfo an even better place to work.

ZoomInfo Response

Apr 30, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our employees are our most valuable asset, and we do everything we can to see them grow and succeed. The well-being of our employees is also very important ... More

There are newer employer reviews for ZoomInfo