ZoomInfo

Love working at ZoomInfo

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Waltham, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Incredibly smart people, lots of personal and professional growth opportunities, good work-life balance, great culture, if you work hard- you get rewarded.

Cons

Growing at such a rapid pace causes some growing pains, such as space issues.

ZoomInfo Response

May 15, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for your positive feedback! We agree with everything you mentioned under “Pros,” especially that our employees are incredibly smart, which is why we provide extensive opportunities for ... More

38 Other Employee Reviews for ZoomInfo (View Most Recent)

Great learning experience!

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time for more than a year

Pros

In my time with ZoomInfo, I have had the opportunity to join conversations around business strategy & see the reasoning behind many decisions. Obviously, a lot of factors in play at all times, but has been great to be a part of the process. Interesting technology, smart & friendly people, with overall joy of learning.

Cons

Location is rough for some, but people make it worth the commute. Having some growth issues of late due to space restrictions, but expect that will be resolved soon. Similar to what all small to medium size companies face....

Continued communication across organization and between senior management does make a difference. Consistent, positive messaging from the Executives has an impact on the rest of us.

You're either in or you're out. Engineering is stuck in 2005.

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at ZoomInfo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great to work in big data technologies like Hadoop & Cassandra. (They're misapplied though, so take heed.)

Company will continue to succeed because they're in a good space and have some technology that is useful to the market.

Cons

Architecture is mangled and engineering is only open to ideas that come from people that are liked. When people leave the company, management talks sh** about them after they leave.

Work at home is a total fallacy.

You will barely get any comp increases while you are there.

This place is poisonous. Get your tech knowledge and leave.

ZoomInfo Response

Apr 30, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for your review – we’re sorry that your experience at ZoomInfo wasn’t what you hoped it would be. The well-being of each and every one of our employees is extremely important to us.

We
    ... More

There are newer employer reviews for ZoomInfo

Worked for ZoomInfo? Contribute to the Community!