ZoomInfo

www.zoominfo.com
There are newer employer reviews for ZoomInfo

Opportunities are endless!

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time for less than a year

Pros

ZoomInfo is an amazing community filled with the most brilliant, creative, and passionate people. The work environment is the best I’ve ever seen! The culture is fairly young and encourages a work-life balance. The salaries and benefits are competitive with the market.

Cons

Everything is moving very quickly due to the market we are in but I consider that a benefit not a con. And I know if I have a problem, management will do everything in their ability to resolve it.

Thank you for your leadership and support in growing this company!

38 Other Employee Reviews for ZoomInfo (View Most Recent)

Working at ZoomInfo is Great!

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The people at ZoomInfo are extremely smart and I'm always learning, which makes coming to work fun!
    - Unlimited paid time off (PTO)- what more can I say?
    - The culture is fantastic. Each month we do at least one fun company event, such as bowling, sporting events (Red Sox games), a golf outing, etc.
    - The benefits are amazing! Besides the unlimited PTO, the health benefits are the best I've ever had.
    - Managers treat you like human beings and understand that life exists outside of work. While we work hard, we are treated with much respect. At ZoomInfo you're not just a number, you're an important part of the team.

Cons

The commute is the only thing I can think of, but if you want to advance in your career it's to be expected. Though I have about an hour commute each way, working at ZoomInfo makes up for it.

Love working at ZoomInfo

I have been working at ZoomInfo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Incredibly smart people, lots of personal and professional growth opportunities, good work-life balance, great culture, if you work hard- you get rewarded.

Cons

Growing at such a rapid pace causes some growing pains, such as space issues.

ZoomInfo Response

May 15, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for your positive feedback! We agree with everything you mentioned under “Pros,” especially that our employees are incredibly smart, which is why we provide extensive opportunities for ... More

There are newer employer reviews for ZoomInfo

Worked for ZoomInfo? Contribute to the Community!