Zoosk

www.zoosk.com

Great environment at a company with potential

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThere is a lot of cross-pollination between different teams. Co-workers are usually open to new ideas and working together to solve problems. In my experience team leaders have been more than willing to invest time into developing the skills of younger employees, so working here has been a great opportunity to learn. Management seems to attract employees who are friendly and engaging so the atmosphere is pretty jovial, overall.

The company and the product itself are *truly* driven by big-data and should stay ahead of the curve as the industry and competition evolve. Most people here have faith in the products (website, apps, etc.) as well as the trajectory of the business as it continues to grow.

As with most tech companies, the benefits package is great. There are free snacks, drinks, catered dinner nightly and (I think) everyone gets a complimentary gym membership. Some say that it's not as generous as other tech companies, but I personally don't feel the need to have Street Fighter II or Dance Dance Revolution in my office :)

ConsThe location -- on 6th and Market -- can be a bit off-putting. Things are getting better, though, as the tech industry presence increases (Spotify, Zendesk, Twitter, and others are all close by). The quality of local businesses and cleanliness of the neighborhood are consequently improving.

Amazing opportunities for growth in an environment, everyone cares about quality

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zoosk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people at Zoosk, especially in Engineering and UX, are some of the most dedicated and brilliant I have ever encountered. I used to often… Cons: The area is a bummer, to be perfectly honest. I get sick of eating at the mall. I also wish… Advice to Senior Management: The time will come when there will need to be more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Going nowhere at the speed of light...

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Zoosk full-time for less than a year

Pros: I worked here for a bit and like many Tech companies they all have the free snacks, subsidized gym memberships, and dinner. With that… Cons: I worked as a Customer Service Rep and we were treated terribly. We had to bring our own food in the form of potlucks… Advice to Senior Management: Give the Customer Service Department some respect. We're your frontlines talking to customers all day and serve a important role. Zoosk is more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Zoosk.

Worked for Zoosk? Contribute to the Community!