Zotec Partners

Good experience with Zotec Partners

Current Employee - Applications Support Developer in Carmel, IN
Current Employee - Applications Support Developer in Carmel, IN

I have been working at Zotec Partners full-time

Pros

The people around you are very professional. A great place to work.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Not any

28 Other Employee Reviews for Zotec Partners (View Most Recent)

Great people. Interesting Work

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Carmel, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Carmel, IN

I have been working at Zotec Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

First off, I came from a more traditional development team and environment, and we were also a larger company in Indy. I became increasingly frustrated and felt like my hands were tied in doing interesting and challenging development work. While I got to do some new development, a lot of the work became maintenance and more more analysis and documentation and less coding. I eventually decided to leave the stability of my former company, and I am so glad I took the leap of faith to join the team at Zotec. It's been very refreshing, and I'm getting to do a lot of exciting work, work closely with the business, and get to help develop new features to help the business be better at their jobs and offer new solutions to clients. It's meaningful work and a great place to be for someone that is able to take things are run with them. Very nice people to work with. Casual environment is also nice :) Great work / life balance.

Cons

If someone is used to only working in teams, you have to be able to move projects along Independently. While I happen to enjoy running with a lot of different projects on my own, someone that is used to always working on teams may have to become a little more independent. There is definitely some collaboration and a team culture, but not as much as my last job. I've really enjoyed gathering requirements and being able to go back and run with those. Very consultative approach. If you're good at what you do you will like it hear.

The more we can really define requirements up front, the better our work will be. Keep growing the business and we'll keep developing solutions to support it!

Sad to be gone

Former Employee - Engineer in Carmel, IN
    Former Employee - Engineer in Carmel, IN

I worked at Zotec Partners full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Now that I've recently started a new position due to a relocation with my spouse, I now realize how great things were during my time at Zotec. I really miss being a part of my team, and have nothing but positive things to say. Everyone is outgoing and very friendly. You have to work hard, but people have fun, which I really miss. My new position/company if much more formal/serious so I miss the laid back and more informal environment. Culture is definitely a pro at Zotec, and I really miss so much of what I came to love over the years. If anyone is ever considering a position here, I'm sure it will be a refreshing change and a place you would also really enjoy

Cons

More company sponsored outting and events are always nice :)

Keep up all the good work! Know that you guys are missed and I'll be keeping an eye on the success of the company as you continue your exciting growth and innovation!

There are newer employer reviews for Zotec Partners