There are newer employer reviews for Zscaler

Amazing company, great technology, everyone is going to make a lot of money

Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Zscaler full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best reason to work here is personal greed - the company is dominating the internet security market - growing like crazy and has a huge lead in technology. In the next year or two - it will go public at a multi-billion dollar valuation. Who would not want to be a part of this? As a sales executive, I'm finding that I'm selling a totally differentiated product that lots of very large companies want to buy.

Cons

This is a real company selling serious security software to serious global corporations and governments. If you only care about free fancy catering, hip office space and other perks of venture backed consumer internet companies - then this isn't the company for you - go get a job in San Francisco. If on the other hard you want to be part of a multi-billion dollar IPO - come work here.

Advice to Management

Steady growth will win - no gimmicks - just focus on getting customers and keeping them happy.

Other Employee Reviews for Zscaler

This one will go all the way! - Best Product I have ever had the opportunity to sell

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zscaler full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The sales story is disruptive and allows me to position a compelling security technology solution to Enterprises. Rarely do we fail to get the attention of the key decision makers. The team supporting sales success is killer smart and has provided the tools for sales success.

Cons

You need to be passionate and enjoy the disruptive technology sell. It takes 3 months of patience to build the pipeline.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on innovation for competitive displacement.

Amazing management team encourages great results

Former Employee - Marketing in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing in San Jose, CA

I worked at Zscaler full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most employees are very smart (I enjoy working with 90% of my co-workers). Cloud-delivery model could dominate market share. Proven success in industry. It feels electric to be here - we are clearly a company on the move

Cons

Very hard charging environment - be ready to work hard and play hard too.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and improving - there is so much potential here. Keep investing for growth.