Zuberance

www.zuberance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Zuberance

Exhilarating experience working on the cutting edge of marketing with a talented/dedicated team, inspiring leadership.

Current Employee - Senior Customer Success Manager in San Carlos, CA
Current Employee - Senior Customer Success Manager in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Zuberance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- opportunity to establish self as an authority in Brand Advocacy, the cutting-edge of marketing today
- talented team with excellent collaborative spirit working towards helping all customers experience the most value the platform can provide
- when the right mix of options exist for customers to succeed, the strategies work like nothing seen in marketing before: being able to deliver 10X - 30X return on investment for customers is my idea of FUN
- can't say enough great things about the CEO...bright, bold, visionary with so much wisdom and impressive amount of pragmatism with the insight to know when and what to take risks on
- my direct manager is not only one of the best managers I have ever had, but a good friend, too, knowing when to support and when to challenge and when to give me a break
- work from home flexibility is an option for our team once you earn respect and prove proficiency
- the people who work here are fun to hang out with and I foresee long term relationships long after this work relationship
 - fooseball, playful atmosphere, offsites with fun bonding activities like SF Giants games and cooking classes, and free snax in the break room, plus bagel Mondays!
- great benefits (insurance is some of the best you can get)

Cons

- it's a start-up, so it's often challenging to maintain work-life balance with the demands of customers and investors (great place to learn to prioritize and discern where you can have the greatest impact)
- development resources are sometimes limited, challenging us to work around platform limitations at times (a good skill to have)
- less collaboration between developers and implementers than I would prefer at times

- resume internal surveys of staff once we make it past the next hurdle...we have lots to add to our initial request of improvements to make Zuberance an even better place to work ,and we believe in internal Advocacy, so don't forget to energize us
- check in earlier with implementers to see how accounts will be impacted before making decisions that will affect our ability to succeed

18 Other Employee Reviews for Zuberance (View Most Recent)

Terrible company and worse CEO

I worked at Zuberance

Pros

There are no pros to working at this company

Cons

I have never been treated so terrible by any company in my career as this one. The CEO is a tyrant bully who just promotes his book that no one cares to read and is terrible to employees.

There is no advice needed to give the CEO as this company has no money and is about to perish. My only advice is the CEO needs to find a new line of work.

No Wonder the Investors and Employees Bailed!

I worked at Zuberance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The customer success group is the only group that keeps business going here. But they can use some improvement as well.

Cons

The biggest CON is the CEO, literally! He is extremely unprofessional, incredibly glib, always looking to cut corners, and only concerned with making a fast buck. Employees quiet down when he comes by their desks in fear and discomfort. Clients have actually laughed because he is more concerned with promoting his book and telling people that he created the category of brand advocacy. NOONE cares! Even if that was remotely true, how about building some advocacy internally within the company employees? 10+ employees have left within the past year!

To the CEO - Lead by example - its brand advocacy! Build advocacy internally with employees. Noone wants to follow a bully/dictator, including your other senior management! Stop selling a dream of a buyout and face the reality of employees not buying in.

There are newer employer reviews for Zuberance