Zumiez
www.zumiez.com Everett, WA 5000+ Employees

Growing company looking for growing minds!

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Corona, CA

ProsFun and exciting place to work. Main focuses are continuous improvement both production and people wise. If you are looking for a place to challenge you professionally and a place that is willing to support your ideas then this is a place for you! We're like family here.

ConsWarehouse conditions are uncomfortable at times (depending on the season). If you have allergies or asthma or can't stand too much heat or cold then do not work here. Pay is lower than most warehouses. Seasons at times slow down to 20 a wk.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on making the working environment a little better for the people. Walking from the outside to the inside in extreme weather during the summer and winter season really does a number of people. The dust is horrible!

Great, with lots of opportunities.

First Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    Sterling Heights, MI

I have been working at Zumiez full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of opportunity to move up. Great people throughout the whole company, like there arent… Cons: They could be a bit more efficient as far as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Zumiez: look cool make nothing

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Danbury, CT

I worked at Zumiez part-time for more than a year

Pros: learn skills in skate board repair and assembly, discount on… Cons: essentially they pay you minimum wage, expect you to hit unreasonable sales quotas in little time (ie. $10,000 in sales on a four… Advice to Senior Management: Give your sales force real incentive to hit quotas, by 1. making them realistic and achievable goals for the location and time span 2. Give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zumiez.

Worked for Zumiez? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zumiez reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zumiez CEO Richard M. Brooks. All reviews posted anonymously by Zumiez employees.