Zumiez
www.zumiez.com Everett, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Growing company looking for growing minds!

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Corona, CA

I have been working at Zumiez full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFun and exciting place to work. Main focuses are continuous improvement both production and people wise. If you are looking for a place to challenge you professionally and a place that is willing to support your ideas then this is a place for you! We're like family here.

ConsWarehouse conditions are uncomfortable at times (depending on the season). If you have allergies or asthma or can't stand too much heat or cold then do not work here. Pay is lower than most warehouses. Seasons at times slow down to 20 a wk.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on making the working environment a little better for the people. Walking from the outside to the inside in extreme weather during the summer and winter season really does a number of people. The dust is horrible!

Became a stressfull place to work in.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Wayne, NJ

I have been working at Zumiez part-time for less than a year

Pros: They have good discounts and its a fun atmosphere to… Cons: Too much pressure on the employees from store managers. They… Advice to Senior Management: Train your store managers how to help their employees make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it was alright.

I have been working at Zumiez

Pros: skating inside the building, lots of drinking, free giveaways. Cons: low paying salaries with little place for advancement More

There are newer reviews on Zumiez.

Worked for Zumiez? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zumiez reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zumiez CEO Richard M. Brooks. All reviews posted anonymously by Zumiez employees.