There are newer employer reviews for Zuora

great leadership, fun working environment

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative  in  Foster City, CA
Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros

love being at a company thats big enough to grow to 100m+, but small enough where an entry level salesperson can make a significant difference in revenue, processes. Awesome to be at a company where salespeople get executive access. We put on events that outdo the events put on by companies 4x our size. Like most start-ups, we party. The pay is well above my best estimate for industry average.

Cons

They are losing a lot of sales talent to companies located in SF. They currently have a small office in SF, but HQ is in Foster City. Very difficult product to sell, because of it's complexity and cost compared to many SaaS applications.

87 Other Employee Reviews for Zuora (View Most Recent)

Strong Company with a Strong Future

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive work environment; smart and energetic co-workers. Everyone is encouraged to work cross-functionally in order to find solutions.

Cons

As the company grows, it (like all start-ups) struggles to maintain its culture. That being said, Zuora leadership makes a concerted, and well received effort.

Zuora takes it's employees to a new level with a nurturing hands on teaching experience and makes you feel like family.

Current Employee - Office Coordinator  in  Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zuora has a great open cross channel communication system in which all teams work together for a common goal. The family vide and Z-team comradery makes you strive to succeed yet allows for interpersonal growth.

Cons

Although Zuora is a great company to work for, it's still a young company. We are still learning what works for us professionally and internally. As long as we learn from our mistakes though the future is bright and filled with subscriptions!

I would recommend a more unified front. I think sometimes that our personal projects can distract us from the company goal and having across the company workshops regularly would greatly increase our unified strength. The most recent 9Q off-site gave me a deeper understand of our mission, and I felt encouraged to set up my own goals personally, professionally, and for Zuora. We are only as strong as our weakest employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Zuora

Worked for Zuora? Contribute to the Community!