Enormous Market Opportunity; Great Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1) The subscription market is relatively new to most businesses. Zuora is the market leader and taking share. 2) The management team is world class and has great experience. 3) The culture is very progressive, transparent, and type A. 4) The products are being enhanced at an incredible pace. 5) Customers are pushing the company, but in a very positive way. Our customers are engaged and their customer sat scores are very high. 6) New HQ office is amazing.

Cons

1) Lots of growing pains. It's a start up! 2) We operate at the speed of light. If you're not comfortable with this, Zuora's not the place for you. You will be here 6 months and get more responsibility. 3) The market is new, and while we're growing fast, we're still evangelizing the Subscription Economy. This sometimes means we're in education mode with our clients. The plus side of this is that they are asking for advice and listening.

Other Employee Reviews for Zuora

Just beginning my experience at Zuora

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

+ Comp +Great Product +Lots of upward momentum and growth possibilities +Lots of intelligent people working together collaboratively

Cons

-Growing Pains -Less benefits because it's a smaller company -Work can be spread thin resulting in lots of work but that is to be expected -Support of growing new hires into the company is key

2. Zuora takes it's employees to a new level with a nurturing hands on teaching experience and makes you feel like family.

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Zuora has a great open cross channel communication system in which all teams work together for a common goal. The family vide and Z-team comradery makes you strive to succeed yet allows for interpersonal growth.

Cons

Although Zuora is a great company to work for, it's still a young company. We are still learning what works for us professionally and internally. As long as we learn from our mistakes though the future is bright and filled with subscriptions!

Advice to Management

I would recommend a more unified front. I think sometimes that our personal projects can distract us from the company goal and having across the company workshops regularly would greatly increase our unified strength. The most recent 9Q off-site gave me a deeper understand of our mission, and I felt encouraged to set up my own goals personally, professionally, and for Zuora. We are only as strong as our weakest employee.