Enormous Market Opportunity; Great Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1) The subscription market is relatively new to most businesses. Zuora is the market leader and taking share. 2) The management team is world class and has great experience. 3) The culture is very progressive, transparent, and type A. 4) The products are being enhanced at an incredible pace. 5) Customers are pushing the company, but in a very positive way. Our customers are engaged and their customer sat scores are very high. 6) New HQ office is amazing.

Cons

1) Lots of growing pains. It's a start up! 2) We operate at the speed of light. If you're not comfortable with this, Zuora's not the place for you. You will be here 6 months and get more responsibility. 3) The market is new, and while we're growing fast, we're still evangelizing the Subscription Economy. This sometimes means we're in education mode with our clients. The plus side of this is that they are asking for advice and listening.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Zuora takes it's employees to a new level with a nurturing hands on teaching experience and makes you feel like family.

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Zuora has a great open cross channel communication system in which all teams work together for a common goal. The family vide and Z-team comradery makes you strive to succeed yet allows for interpersonal growth.

Cons

Although Zuora is a great company to work for, it's still a young company. We are still learning what works for us professionally and internally. As long as we learn from our mistakes though the future is bright and filled with subscriptions!

Advice to Management

I would recommend a more unified front. I think sometimes that our personal projects can distract us from the company goal and having across the company workshops regularly would greatly increase our unified strength. The most recent 9Q off-site gave me a deeper understand of our mission, and I felt encouraged to set up my own goals personally, professionally, and for Zuora. We are only as strong as our weakest employee.

2. Amazing Company, Space

Current Employee - Account Executive in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Startup Culture - Leadership - Colleagues - Best Product on the market - Events

Cons

- Need a more defined career path for new employees

Advice to Management

Keep it up