Zuora

www.zuora.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Zuora

The best work of my life

Current Employee - Believer in Foster City, CA
Current Employee - Believer in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Zuora is a team of the most talented and passionate people I've ever worked with in my 18+ year career. What we do everyday is hard. And our goals are sky high. We are small company that has, with the vision of industry leaders, found its way to compete with the largest traditional software and ERP companies in the world. And we are winning. The company culture is inspiring and has moved me to do the best work of my life, and ask myself how I can do more.

Cons

After 18 months, I'm still in the honeymoon phase. The best Con I can think of is the location.

Keep the culture as pure as it is today. Hire people who will only help push us towards our goals. And open a big San Franciso office soon!

95 Other Employee Reviews for Zuora (View Most Recent)

Fantastic.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Zuora full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-On-boarding & interview process was flawless.
    -Culture is outstanding, everyone is willing to jump in and help to get you up to speed.
    -Executives treat their employees with a tremendous amount of respect and as peers.
    -Executives are extremely bright and are genuinely enthusiastic towards the success of their employees and go out of their way to mentor and help their employees.
    -The company pays their people well above industry standard regarding commission.
    Company culture is unprecedented - everyone is motivated to go to work and genuinely enjoys what they are doing.
    -Co-workers are encouraged to collaborate and work together, sharing ideas as to what works and what does not.
    -Company's investors are the top names in Software/SaaS, bar-none.

Cons

I am a remote employee. Would be great to be closer to HQ to collaborate live. That is my only downside. Plenty of remote & weekly meetings for collaboration however.

Keep up the great work.

Massive year in the making

I have been working at Zuora full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The market it really opening up for us, more so than we have seen before.

Cons

Sales, product, marketing are all working in sync which is fantastic to see.

Really important that we keep speaking to one another and learning from customer successes.

There are newer employer reviews for Zuora