There are newer employer reviews for Zuora

Smart, dynamic, fast-paced company with huge upside

Current Employee - Commercial Account Executive  in  Foster City, CA
Current Employee - Commercial Account Executive in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for less than a year

Pros

Disruptive SaaS technology leader in the relationship management software space, Passionate and driven culture, hyper-speed pace, accessibility to everyone, team selling, positive environment, professional but casual, potential for bigger things

Cons

Still building the foundation while growing extremely fast, no 401k match

Extend new hire training.

86 Other Employee Reviews for Zuora (View Most Recent)

Great place to grow your career with lots of other bright and energetic people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zuora is full of smart, motivated, and energetic people who are always willing to help each other out. Company is trying to double the headcount in the next year, so there is definitely room to grow into new roles and take on additional responsibilities.

CEO and other executives are incredibly bright and visionary people - it's great to learn from individuals like this. The products we sell are industry agnostic, so we have the opportunity to work with clients from a wide variety of industries and learn about their businesses.

New hire on boarding was thorough and impressive - we met representatives from every department and had a chance to understand their roles relative to the overall company. Much better experience than other companies that I have worked for.

Company definitely puts effort into making Zuora a fun place to work, such as offering free food, hosting department-wide and company-wide social events, and promoting a positive team atmosphere.

Cons

As expected with a young and small company, there are some growing pains that we are working through with respect to internal tools, processes, etc.

No 401K match, which is a bummer, but hopefully that will change soon.

Dynamic, fast growing company that pushes people hard

Current Employee - Management  in  Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Visionary CEO
    - Market opportunity is growing rapidly and Zuora is in the best position to capitalize
    - Smart, motivated people
    - Solid senior management
    - No politics
    - Pre IPO
    - Company promotes itself we'll and is good at raising money

Cons

- Big product footprint and mission critical nature makes it painful to try to keep customers satisfied for a company that hasn't built everything yet
    - Management has a hard time saying "no" to opportunity, pursuing all size and type of customer
    - Pace can be relentless. There's always more to do than time to do it, and expectations of people's capacity and competence are high

Focus and don't push people so hard

There are newer employer reviews for Zuora

Worked for Zuora? Contribute to the Community!