There are newer employer reviews for Zuora

Smart, dynamic, fast-paced company with huge upside

Current Employee - Commercial Account Executive in Foster City, CA
Current Employee - Commercial Account Executive in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Disruptive SaaS technology leader in the relationship management software space, Passionate and driven culture, hyper-speed pace, accessibility to everyone, team selling, positive environment, professional but casual, potential for bigger things

Cons

Still building the foundation while growing extremely fast, no 401k match

Advice to Management

Extend new hire training.

Other Employee Reviews for Zuora

A very happy ZEO..

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been at Zuora for some time now and it is one of the best career moves I have made. I want to share my experiences/thoughts as what I can see from the past recent reviews seem to be disgruntled ex employees or ones on there way out! Sure, it's a high pressured environment, what start up isn't that is on a strong growth trajectory? The company runs hard and fast and there can be lost communication at times but the company is supportive and truly believe that every employee is a ZEO. You will do well in this environment if you make things happen, Zuora give you the autonomy to do this so do it rather that sit back and complain. I do not see pressure from Zuora requesting review postings. Take a look at the other reviews like people that have interviewed that have not joined, that gave me a good indication of the process and interview experience rather than ex employees. We have just closed out a very strong sales quarter with most if not all AE's closing some exciting deals! Really looking forward to this positive mental attitude continuing here..I see very happy people here in a fun and supportive culture.

Cons

employee's that do not share the passion and vision of the company should go find an easier job if they want an easy life!

Advice to Management

Communicate as much as possible especially when experiencing high growth and change. Continue with Z-Brief's.

The perfect time to be here.

I have been working at Zuora full-time

Pros

Great product offering meeting market demand at precisely the right time. Talented and passionate executive leadership spanning sales, marketing, products and finance functions. An environment where great personal contributions make big impacts. Just enough 'big company' benefits like HR / IT onboarding, sales enablement, etc to ensure rapid productivity.

Cons

Not the place for people who need constant direction and supervision. This environment rewards self-starters. (Many would consider this a Pro.)

Advice to Management

Please continue to scale-out your knowledge and experience on what's built Zuora to-date (e.g. customer successes, marketing program successes, product launch successes, etc). Change and Growth can be challenging for some. Please ensure that all employees understand the vision, mission and tactical execution of what we're doing.