Zuora

www.zuora.com

If you work hard, the payoff is there.

Account Executive (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsI have only been working at Zuora for a short amount of time, and so far so good! I am very pleased with my decision to work here.

I have never been at a company where the earning potential was so high and achievable. Obviously that doesn't come without hard work and dedication. If you are willing to bust your butt, put in the hours, and be open to being coached be senior management, then the sky is the limit here. Zuora's marketing and ZBR department does a great job keeping the inbound leads coming, but you also have to prospect on your own. Frankly, this is the first job that I ever have had any inbound leads come my way, so to me that is all icing on the cake. The bottom line is, and there is no escaping this, you don't make a ton of dough without a ton of hours of work, period. And if you are looking for a 9-5 and expect to make 6 figures, then you are delusional.

--Great Product, love the team, everyone works hard and plays hard...the company is truly at the head of a worldwide movement in business with companies moving towards the subscription model, and to me, that is exciting.

The other thing I really value about working at Zuora, is that you get access to incredibly smart people, E-staff, management, etc....You don't get that level of access working for a Fortune 500.

The tools are there for you to be successful, you just have to grab things by the horns and run with it!

Cons--The keg runs out often

Advice to Senior ManagementThings are coming along. Marc Diouane was a great addition to the team. There are some growing pains, but that's what one would expect in a growing company.
Continue to build people up and use positive reinforcement--the small compliments go a long way! :)

Worst sales culture I've seen in my career

Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Zuora full-time for less than a year

Pros: On the face of it, compensation is good, but like… Cons: I was here a short time but in that period I had two large deals fall through because the prospect did back door references and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop asking employees to plant reviews, it's creating a false… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good

Systems Administrative (Former Employee) Foster City, CA

I worked at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros: SaaS model never a dull moment Many opportunities to work on different… Cons: work late night and weekend most of the management team is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Zuora.

Worked for Zuora? Contribute to the Community!