Zycron
www.zycron.com Nashville, TN 150 to 499 Employees

One of the finest group of people that I've been fortunate enough to work with

Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible work hours, fun environment, work hard/play hard, excellent pay, family type atmosphere, great clients, a company that gives back to the community, excellent leadership

ConsThe office is not in a good part of town, and it is VERY cramped with employees. Not nearly enough space for parking (have to park in the grass...not fun when it's muddy) Management can sometimes be overbearing.

Advice to Senior ManagementPLEASE build a new office. Continue to treat employees with honesty, intergrity, and respect. Keep on doing what you have done for years!

The Account Manager is very supportive and interested in my satisfaction of the job position they contract for me.

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at Zycron as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits, holiday pay and vacation pay. Cons: Not enough other job opportunities when transitioning to another contract. Advice to Senior Management: Pay visits to job site to check on employee and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Experience at Zycron

Lead Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
    Nash, TN

I worked at Zycron full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good communication with company representatives Cons: No help in keeping Personnel up to date with technologies More
There are newer reviews on Zycron.

Worked for Zycron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zycron reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zycron CEO Darrell S. Freeman. All reviews posted anonymously by Zycron employees.