Good Place to Start your career

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Zynex

Pros

- Flexible Schedule - Comissions from dollar one! - Products are easy to use - Great place to start a medical sales career

Cons

- Extremely SMALL Car Allowance - Little Room for advancement - Alot of sales competition from other compaines

Advice to Management

Increase the BASE SALARY and/or CAR ALLOWANCE

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Whoa, Financial Headache!

Former Contractor - Clinical Sales Account Manager
    Former Contractor - Clinical Sales Account Manager

I worked at Zynex as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Training Program, HR was reachable by phone.

Cons

High Insurance Premiums for Family, exceeding 600.00 mo. Within one year, I went from a solid base salary with a signed contract, to straight commission. My salary, along with ALL Neuro Clinical Reps were cut twice in less than one year without any warning. Try to pay your mortgage and eat with possibly no guarantee that you will have a paycheck. GREAT CEO, huh?

Advice to Management

Learn how to financially operate a company. Hire qualified upper management with credentials in the clinical field. Think about the decisions you are making and how they affect families.

2. Customer Service Representative

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Zynex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Only good things were the people I worked with directly and having weekends and holidays off.

Cons

The way the company was run is ludicrous. I was terminated because I kept telling the people that would call in that they needed to pay their bill instead of what the CEO directly said I should have done which was "If they didn't want to pay their bills they don't have to, we can let it go. " The company was in the process of downsizing when I left, the very first pay day that I experienced had there was a problem and pay was not received until 4 days after that Friday. When I started there was no CFO, no CHRO, and the only upper management was the CEO, his son, and his girlfriend. The company, when I left, was just starting to pay the vendors for materials, they were behind severely on bills to the point of almost being shut off, and the company was surviving solely on credit. They had also hired an interim CFO and had hired an external human resources company to run their human resources with money they didn't have. The management here was a nightmare, and I would never work here again at any level. There is no way this company is going to survive much longer with its current business practice.

Advice to Management

If you're going to charge people for your product and allow them to bill insurance, they should be required to pay coinsurance. If they don't, send them to collections just like every other company does. Also, think about treating your employees with a little more respect. If you hire them for their decision making skills, you should allow them to use said skills to try and are in the company more money.