Zynga
www.zynga.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great place for smart, driven people who care

Game Designer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsIf you can think it, you can do it at Zynga. It's fast-paced and fun. There are loads of perks, including free health care and a generous vacation policy (no policy - take time when you need it). Easy access to top management even with 3,000 employees. It's open and flexible here. You can do your best work at Zynga.

ConsThe environment encourages achievement and hard work -- bettering your best. It's not for everyone. Those not prepared for this, could be challenged.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the open and honest format and feedback.

The Smartest People You'll Ever Work With

I have been working at Zynga

Pros: Literally everyone you work with is a rock star - across all teams, game studios, marketing, legal, finance, ad sales, etc., you're working with people… Cons: Work Life Balance - teams crunch around new launches and initiatives, and because we're a service company, we've have more crunch time. Some teams are… Advice to Senior Management: Now is a critical moment, as the company is public and looking to build value for the long term. The talent and the product development… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Always pressure to get something out the door.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zynga

Pros: Good perks and benefits. Free lunch and dinner. 5 - 25%… Cons: Once a quarter we'll work a few weekends. The work is dull. The code is a mess and… Advice to Senior Management: Don't make people work weekends. Focus on quality instead of quantity of games released. Start using more modern tools when available. Hire more seasoned… More
There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zynga reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zynga CEO Don Mattrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Zynga employees.