Zynga
www.zynga.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Organized Chaos

Central Game Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros- Opportunity to learn more skills than your title entails.
- Working with fun, motivated and dedicated group of people (depending what department you are in).
- A lot of flexibility with working from home as long as it is not abused.
- Decent perks such as free breakfast, lunch & dinner.

Cons- Constant reorganization among leadership; which disrupts workflow that may have been established already.
- Constant demand to "innovate"; which creates issues with stability since innovating can disrupt a process when there should be changes to refine and better an already working process.
- Very little opportunity to advance; unless you have "friends in high places".
- Decisions by high level executives hurt other departments around them that would help our players.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you fix the games instead of constantly rolling out new products and features, the customers will be much happier and the Zynga name will not be as tainted as it is now.

Infrastructure is good. People are fun to work with.

I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours. Flexible work. Flexible. Cons: Stock is not doing well. Advice to Senior Management: Stop being so scatterbrained. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to work, Good Perks, Challenging Projects.

Infrastructure Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than a year

Pros: * Good Perks (Food, Arcade Games, gym, etc.,) , Projects / Skills look great on resume. * Challenging Projects. *… Cons: * Work/Life balance for most part is just right, on occasion during crunch time can tend to shift the other way *… Advice to Senior Management: * Keep Focus on growing Zynga.com Platform and build revenue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zynga reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zynga CEO Don Mattrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Zynga employees.