Zynga
www.zynga.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

2000 CEOS, Central Mission Missing Across Teams, Brilliant and Hard Working Peope

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSuper brilliant and hard working people, fast advancement for those who work hard and know the politics game well, great benefits, flexible work schedule, love the mission of connecting the world through games, and long term growth potential is great.

ConsToo many cooks in the kitchen with everyone thriving on competition and politics to get ahead-at the detriment of the companies long-term mission. It was a great company 2 years back but since, a lot of turn over of veterans and new management.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on a central goal and make sure all teams stick to it. Think long term and hire people who are there for the long haul.

Ownership to own a problem or domain, speed of operation

Director (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than a year

Pros: Freedom of operation, studios run as small businesses inside zynga Cons: Work life is not balanced, too many HR reviews Advice to Senior Management: Sort out the green light process, HR should let business… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great experience that prepares you for your next position

Director (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Most creative people I have ever worked with - Good Food -… Cons: - Inconsistency in level-up/promotions. I have seen people that merit their award or level up, but it is very much about who you know and… Advice to Senior Management: Open your eyes and look at your workforce, and give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zynga.

Worked for Zynga? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zynga reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zynga CEO Don Mattrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Zynga employees.