There are newer employer reviews for aap3

Room for improvement

Current Employee - Remote Services Engineer  in  Southampton, England (UK)
Current Employee - Remote Services Engineer in Southampton, England (UK)

I have been working at aap3 full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a good place for juniors as they have interesting contracts and partnership with some big companies

Cons

Not a good place for go-getters, the longer you keep a low profile, the longer you will stay

Communication goes in 2 directions, things can be improved by making balanced decision between targets and reports from teams on the field. This company needs at least 3 independents business analyst.

10 Other Employee Reviews for aap3 (View Most Recent)

US Team is wonderful to work with and cares for team members!

I have been working at aap3 full-time

Pros

Great people, challenging work & dynamic environment

Cons

Poor executive leadership from Global HQ

Let go of old concepts and empower mid & Sr level Mgmt to effect change for growth

Horrendous management style, a truly horrible experience and one that I’ll never forget, unimaginable treatment!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Southampton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

I worked at aap3 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good offices and setting.
    There are, or were, some genuinely nice people working there, with good values and with the company's best intentions at heart, but all have been sold a dream that they know will never be a reality.

Cons

Reading the previous reviews I have to admit that I was chuckling, as all of this is true, the negative comments anyway.

From the moment you walk in the door on your first day, unbeknown to you, your card is marked. This is the result of a legacy of infighting between egotistical department heads, meaning you are judged neither by individual results or your personality, but purely by the area of the business you work in.

There are several people there who I never heard a peep out of; they are so far removed from the day to day operations, totally hands off, locked away in their offices all day. You would never know they were in the building (and there are only 20 or so people there). What do they actually do? Who knows? I doubt if even the CEO would have a clue if you asked him, but he keeps them on anyway as they’re all friends.

As an organisation aap3 have made a drastic oversight of the market they operate in. They try too hard to mirror the attributes of their main client, a global networking organisation, and try to apply their structure, org chart, process and operations across to their own SMALL company. This doesn’t work, and will never work, especially if the current structure stays the same. An example job title is ‘Chief of Staff’… what are they, the US Army?

What’s more frustrating is that they have no clear vision, trying to sell IT services that they just cannot deliver on. They don’t have the technical resource, technical knowhow, or strategy in house, so even the most basic requirements end in chaos, confusion and failure.

They have recently underperformed in terms of sales figures. Why? Zero training (and I do mean zero), absolutely no investment whatsoever, budgets slashed, woeful treatment of staff. The result… large but empty offices, minimal team spirit, negative and fake atmosphere, and people leaving left right and centre. The commission structure is a joke, I’ve seen a copy and it is designed to take as much money away from the salesperson as humanly possible, just proves that they don’t know what they’re doing!

The Saints sponsorship, what a waste of money, it's got them nowhere!

There are too many horror stories to tell, but to sum it up, horrendous management style, a truly horrible experience and one that I’ll never forget, unimaginable treatment.

I wouldn’t be doing this review any justice if I didn’t mention the HR department who can only be described as totally unprofessional, unqualified, unapproachable, and who fabricate untrue gossip and rumours throughout the organisation with no foundation, seemingly originating from their own twisted imagination; and this is HR, the one department people are supposed to trust, never seen such unprofessionalism in my life, and probably never will. They should be ashamed of themselves!

You have to see it to believe it, although I would not recommend it!

Stop trying to be the gleaming corporate machine you think you are, because you're not! Focus on making money rather than haemorrhaging it, if you care to open your eyes for long enough.

There are newer employer reviews for aap3

Worked for aap3? Contribute to the Community!