adMarketplace

www.admarketplace.com
  www.admarketplace.com
There are newer employer reviews for adMarketplace

Company About to "Break Out"

Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at adMarketplace as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The company has a renewed focus on measuring contribution and performance over hours worked. They are implementing new systems to track employee time to business results, and the results are starting to pay off.

The company is on the leading edge of big data & internet ad delivery technologies that will have them drawing the attention of Google Yahoo and Bing very shortly.

They will compensate you well for your effort and skill.

Cons

They are driven to become the next big thing in internet advertising, and as such commitment is expected. This means working long hours when necessary.

Business is a essentially a trading platform. In fact an dashboard and ticker keeps track of the earnings made in 15 minute intervals. As such upper management is keenly aware of the money they are losing when there are issues. This type of pressure is not suited for certain personality types.

Continue your focus on cultural improvement.

61 Other Employee Reviews for adMarketplace (View Most Recent)

Amazing Place To Take The Next (or first) Step In Your Career

Former Employee - Account Management/Ad Operations/Search Marketing
    Former Employee - Account Management/Ad Operations/Search Marketing

I worked at adMarketplace full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I recently left adMarketplace after almost three years there. When I first joined, I was a clueless kid who didn't know much about anything - and now I'm an experienced professional that has grown more than most companies in the industry would allow.

adMarketplace not only taught me about the search space and industry as a whole, but educated me in how to be a great professional and encouraged me to get involved in product, team management, publisher growth and management, and most of all, advertiser management. They quickly put me in front of Fortune 100 brands and gave me all the tools I needed to succeed and move up the ranks.

It's with sadness that I leave a company that has done so much for me, and hopefully one I have helped along the way, and recommend them to any new or seasoned professional as a place to grow their career as part of a promising, quickly growing company.

Cons

The above does not mean that they hand out responsibility loosely, you certainly have to work hard towards it and deliver, but management recognizes those who bring results and are eager to promote A-players from within.

You really want to be part of this company

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at adMarketplace full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Short version:
    1) It is a young and energetic work environment
    2) The company uses extremely advanced technology (Same one in used by Google,Yahoo,Facebook and other Giants internet companies)
    3) It is a unique opportunities to contribute to the Internet online marketing future.
    4) Very good compensation.

Long version:
    I started to work for adMarketplace in 2012. They provided me with an H1B visa and they were extremely flexible with me since I had to move to New York from abroad.
    The interview was very challenging but it reflected the company needs.
    When I finally joined the firm I felt that I can contribute and be part of a good company with a rare and very talented team.
    I knew that I will need to make lots of effort to learn as fast as possible the various technologies in use in order to succeed but the company gave me all the time and support needed in order to achieve that.
    After 3 successful and interesting technical projects that they let me design and implement the company,besides giving me a good feedback, provided me also with a rare opportunity to learn the business side. This was interesting because I ended up, although being a software engineer, meeting with very large and important internet companies, learn about their needs, technology and vision.
    My story is absolutely not unique in this company and I can guarantee that most of people I know in adMarketplace feel the same way as I do.

Cons

Because of the high challenges that the company is facing from time to time you will need to stay late in order to achieve your goals.

The trade-off is always between innovation and reliability.
    Keep pushing for innovation as you did so far because I am confident that the company will compete in the next few years with Google on the search syndication market.

There are newer employer reviews for adMarketplace