There are newer employer reviews for adMarketplace

Rewarding job in a great industry

Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I have been working at adMarketplace full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The job can be challenging....which in my opinion is definitely a plus. You get to work towards a very rewarding goal that could pay off huge in the long run. Lastly, you get to work with a lot of smart people.

Cons

If you are looking for a job to collect a paycheck and fly under the radar, adMarketplace is not for you. Management expects it's employees to be involved in many different projects, find problems, and come up with solutions to help grow the business. If you see this as a con there are plenty of other companies out there.

Summer Fridays. It doesn't have to be the entire day but some kind of incentive that allows employees that work hard to leave a few hours early on Fridays during the Summer.

57 Other Employee Reviews for adMarketplace (View Most Recent)

WORST JOB EVER

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at adMarketplace full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Absolutely none. Unless you enjoy working for people who have no idea what they are doing, give you zero support, and write fake reviews on glassdoor to make it appear as a better place to work.

Cons

Jamie Hill and Adam Epstein. The top 2 executives in the company, have absolutely no idea what they are doing. The two of them will lie right to your face and then stab you in the back the first chance that they get. I started around the same time as 5 other people, none of whom still work for the company. This isn't an exaggeration. They give you 45 days to build out a strong pipeline with little to no support and the worst accounts they have in salesforce, and terminate you if they feel you haven't progressed enough

Read a book. Pick up "How to win friends and influence people in the digital age" by the Dale Carnegie Institute. Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Adam, Jamie didn't fire you when eBay dropped as client, so why are you so hard on everyone else?

One month in, and loving every minute of it (real review from a new team member)

I have been working at adMarketplace full-time

Pros

Honestly, some of the smartest, hardworking, intelligent, friendly, proactive people I have worked with. Not to mention our amazing platform!

Cons

You have to be proactive.(is that even a con?)

Continue to support your team as much as you have supported me, and you will always get 5 stars!

There are newer employer reviews for adMarketplace