adaQuest

www.adaquest.com
  www.adaquest.com
There are newer employer reviews for adaQuest

adaQuest cares about theyr employees

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at adaQuest

Pros

having a rewarding employment experience”, meaning the accumulation, the combination, of the things that provide a rewarding experience (training, lunches, opportunity ot participate on Managmeent team)

Cons

We are a small company and each team mameber wears many hats. We should work with our marketing team to let the world know about our rewarding employment experience

Let the World know that adaQuest is the company great talents should look for projects or a contract-based employment opportunities to enhance their careers, adaQuest Professional Staffing is a specialist recruitment agency. Unlike generalist staffing or recruitment agencies adaQuest provides rewarding work engagements supported by ongoing training and professional development

7 Other Employee Reviews for adaQuest (View Most Recent)

Almost more a family than a company

I have been working at adaQuest full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a small company. Extremely friendly and like being part of a family.

Cons

It's a small company, some of the processes are only as good as they need to be.

As good as it could be

Former Employee - International Project Engineer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - International Project Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at adaQuest as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

adaQuest does its best to support their employees who work on contract at the local Software Giant. They get to know you personally and will advocate for your needs. They work hard to keep a collegial atmosphere, hosting regular get-togethers for the internationally diverse workforce. There is significant free training available.

Cons

The client's needs (not the employees) come first. I realize this is seen as necessary with the current labor situation in the software development market, but the end result is this company, like all other "job shops" don't have the power to give employees what they deserve.

There are newer employer reviews for adaQuest