adaQuest

www.adaquest.com
There are newer employer reviews for adaQuest

Competitive compensation in a wonderfully supportive environment!

Current Employee - International Project Manager in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - International Project Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at adaQuest full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I originally gained my deep respect and appreciation for the professionalism and company values demonstrated by adaQuest on client side. I am now proud to be part of this small company myself. Not only do they do all they can to keep us informed about what's going on, provide direct vehicles to enable work/life balance - i.e. regular group social events, weekly meditation sessions, professional massage - but they have now begun a comprehensive training program for all who are interested. This is by far the most pleasurable work experience I've encountered throughout my career.

Cons

No real opportunity or vehicle for performance based rate increases.

7 Other Employee Reviews for adaQuest (View Most Recent)

Outstanding Company Culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at adaQuest full-time

Pros

The company culture at adaQuest is exceptional. The people come from all over the world, and the company definitely attracts the best and the brightest. This is the most mature work environment I have ever been a part of. Zero drama, but lots of fun, caring and support. It is a very egalitarian culture as well, you feel listened to, valued and respected at all levels of the organization.

Cons

It's a small company, so it can't offer some of the more flashy perks of the corporate giants. But that is offset by the continuous respect and family-like environment that you get everyday.

adaQuest cares about theyr employees

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at adaQuest

Pros

having a rewarding employment experience”, meaning the accumulation, the combination, of the things that provide a rewarding experience (training, lunches, opportunity ot participate on Managmeent team)

Cons

We are a small company and each team mameber wears many hats. We should work with our marketing team to let the world know about our rewarding employment experience

Let the World know that adaQuest is the company great talents should look for projects or a contract-based employment opportunities to enhance their careers, adaQuest Professional Staffing is a specialist recruitment agency. Unlike generalist staffing or recruitment agencies adaQuest provides rewarding work engagements supported by ongoing training and professional development

There are newer employer reviews for adaQuest