There are newer employer reviews for adidas Group

This was the most awfulest expericence I've ever had!

Former Contractor - Inflation in Spartanburg, SC
Former Contractor - Inflation in Spartanburg, SC

I worked at adidas Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

their are none,they don't care about the people their!

Cons

They don't care about their employess,you don't get paid enough money,they hire temps,can't keep no help.Want you to make production,but yet you don't get paid no extra money.It's like a slavery camp.I don't recommend that work place for no one! Addidas should be ashame,as much money as they make ,and don't want to pay enough to the employes!

Advice to Management

Change the way yall treat people.if you want good workers,you got to know how to treat them,and not to have a ATTITUDE! More than half the people that work there have a nasty ATTITUDE!

Other Employee Reviews for adidas Group

1. company has a lot of upside potential but constantly gets in its own way of success

Former Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Portland, OR

I worked at adidas Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

great product and some great people strong international brand with a lot of opportunity and potential for growth

Cons

commitment to US market and business structure is questionable

Advice to Management

Hire and reward talent, lose the dead weight and dont play favorites. Also, spend a little money to properly market the product in the US

Good company, great merchandise.

Former Employee - Team Leader in Hagerstown, MD
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Hagerstown, MD

I worked at adidas Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good product and merchandise meant good uniforms. Training program was good and the environment of our actual working team was excellent. Managers made other employees feel valued and the store manager valued the team leads as well. Small working environment was appreciated.

Cons

Salary for Management level was not great. Started at $11. Managers have been there 4 years only at 11.09. All our team leads changes in the year and half I was there. Salary was a main reason. Full time is only scheduled for 30 hours per week. Would have prefered the advertised full time job to actually be full time and 40 hours per week.

Advice to Management

Higher salary would lead to managers staying in the position longer. Turnoiver of management was very high.