Great place for students to work at

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Orlando, FL

I have been working at adidas Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

employees work as a team, bonus compensation is available, 30% off anything plus whatever promo is on, not as demanding as other more stressful jobs, work around school and other work schedules.

Cons

disorganized management, high turn-over rate, minimal employees scheduled every day (except at specific times of the year), employee call-outs are common.

keep things on point so that hours get paid on time and completely, talk to your employees not at your employees, give monthly reviews, work with your employees instead of simply supervising.

Other Reviews for adidas Group

Team Leader

Former Employee - Team Leader
    Former Employee - Team Leader

I worked at adidas Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great, collaborative atmosphere. High energy work environment, very adaptable to new ideas and challenge solutions.

Cons

Long hours for team leaders, no bonus structure for Team leader level management.

Get an inventory system, or have one that is spread to all the locations so that backstock management isn't such a challenge.

Great company to work for in the upper levels.

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at adidas Group part-time

Pros

Great people to work with and a good starting hourly pay as a sales associate. They offer you the opportunity to work in multiple positions.

Cons

I was worked to the maximum of my schedule limit every week and they were not very flexible with my schedule. Customer base was also pretty rude in the outlets.

Be more flexible and don't hold such high daily sales expectations.

There are newer employer reviews for adidas Group.

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!