Great for Opportunity for growth if you work hard

Current Employee - Associate  in  Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Associate in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

High Performance Culture that rewards top performers.

Cons

If you are not a high performer, you will not be rewarded.

Keep hiring awesome people, like me

Other Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

First company I actually liked

Current Employee - Project Associate  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working here for about 8 months, and I love it so far. It is a very high performance culture, and people work hard. You work with the elite, but everyone is really fun and nice. The atmosphere is different from normal companies...employees dress casually, footballs are occasionally thrown, people playing ping pong, and celebrations for every holiday imagineable. I like how friendly and close everyone is...they generally hire happy people, so I'm happy most of the time. The company is also growing super quickly, so career advancement opportunities are also very encouraged, which is a great plus.

Cons

The hours are a little longer, but they indicate that to you during the interview. It is hard work, but what isn't? They don't want slackers, so if you don't want to work hard, it's pretty easy to be weeded out.

Serve treats less, I'm gaining too much weight!

alliantgroup provides a challenging and rewarding work environment for high achievers.

Current Employee - Associate Director  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The firm is engaged from top to bottom in providing the best in class services to our CPAs and clients. There is a unique opportunity to help American Business through the tax credits and incentives alliantgroup specializes in. One is challenged to constantly learn and improve and is compensated accordingly.

Cons

Tax deadlines create the need to be plan vacations around busy times.

It should be acknowledged that management in this firm is truly dedicated to helping employees, to learn, grow and succeed in order to better serve their clients. Great work, I have never been part of a firm with such passion for becoming better at what they do everyday.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!