alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

First company I actually liked

Project Associate (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsI have been working here for about 8 months, and I love it so far. It is a very high performance culture, and people work hard. You work with the elite, but everyone is really fun and nice. The atmosphere is different from normal companies...employees dress casually, footballs are occasionally thrown, people playing ping pong, and celebrations for every holiday imagineable. I like how friendly and close everyone is...they generally hire happy people, so I'm happy most of the time. The company is also growing super quickly, so career advancement opportunities are also very encouraged, which is a great plus.

ConsThe hours are a little longer, but they indicate that to you during the interview. It is hard work, but what isn't? They don't want slackers, so if you don't want to work hard, it's pretty easy to be weeded out.

Advice to Senior ManagementServe treats less, I'm gaining too much weight!

Horrible place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros: - Young employees - Easy to make friends - Fun Parties, after tax… Cons: -Awful management!! -No respect for their employees -Provide most people with false promises -Managers just push the work down and do little themselves -… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

High Turnover- Low Morale

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at alliantgroup, LP

Pros: Decent opportunity for advancement Provided good training in the applicable tax code provisions Very smart coworkers and management Were… Cons: First, turnover is ridiculously high. They hire a ton of employees, use them until they burn out and quit or get fired. Worked there for… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employee feedback. Work on things that will retain competent employees and make them want to work at the company, including better pay and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.