There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

First company I actually liked

Current Employee - Project Associate  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working here for about 8 months, and I love it so far. It is a very high performance culture, and people work hard. You work with the elite, but everyone is really fun and nice. The atmosphere is different from normal companies...employees dress casually, footballs are occasionally thrown, people playing ping pong, and celebrations for every holiday imagineable. I like how friendly and close everyone is...they generally hire happy people, so I'm happy most of the time. The company is also growing super quickly, so career advancement opportunities are also very encouraged, which is a great plus.

Cons

The hours are a little longer, but they indicate that to you during the interview. It is hard work, but what isn't? They don't want slackers, so if you don't want to work hard, it's pretty easy to be weeded out.

Serve treats less, I'm gaining too much weight!

125 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

Horrible place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

- Young employees
    - Easy to make friends
    - Fun Parties, after tax season, Holiday, ext.
    - Pay for lunch and dinner during tax season

Cons

-Awful management!!
    -No respect for their employees
    -Provide most people with false promises
    -Managers just push the work down and do little themselves
    - Not many people actually work during the day, they just goof off and have to stay very late into the night

Best Career Decision I've Ever Made

Current Employee - Director  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Pros

If you want to learn and grow in a career opportunity, alliantgroup is the best place to work. You are surrounded by highly intelligent people who challenge you to continue to be better each day. It is a performance based culture and you are rewarded for your contributions. The company's mission to keep businesses and jobs in America is also very rewarding. We are making a difference and impacting the lives of so many Americans. A work hard, play hard environment where your ideas and opinions are encouraged and heard is so freeing in the workplace. This type of opportunity does not come along very often. It is a perfect environment if you are motivated and driven by a fast paced, elite workforce who is doing great things for American businesses.

Cons

Not enough employees to keep up with the high growth demands and needs of our prospects/clients. Management is trying to keep up with hiring demands, and it is getting better, but every day businesses are struggling and need our help. We simply need more employees to get the word out and deliver our service offerings.

Keep hiring, training, and implementing best practices. It just keep getting better and better.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!