alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Sweat Shop x2 (for Alliant Group, not The Alliant Group)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Pros

none that I can see

Cons

Long hours, jam packed offices, greedy manager, lots of law suits against company, etc etc

162 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

glad it's over

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are lots of nice, smart, young people working here. It’ll give you good, professional experience for your resume. I know lots of people that have left and found happiness in other companies that pay better for less hours and stress.

Cons

Let me start by saying this company isn't for everyone. Most don't stay for long but those that do and are most successful make the company their life. The average lifespan of an alliantgroup employee is 6-12 months. Most are young and in need of a job that will provide professional experience for their resume. Once they find something else, they go. Turnover is extremely high and the job is exhausting. You will be expected to work at least 60 hrs every week and if you leave before 7 pm, you will get dirty looks and people will whisper about it. Its much worse during tax season. The stress level is also very high. The work can sometimes feel like busy work and overall quality takes a backseat to “blowing up credits” and getting work out the door.

This isn’t a family friendly company, so if you like spending time with your family, this isn’t the place for you because there will many occasions where you’ll have to choose. The office is cramped and uncomfortable in some areas. Some departments are also treated like second class citizens and made to feel like outsiders within the company. FYI, HR is incompetent and generally unhelpful so don’t expect much if you have a problem or need help. In fact, a friend that worked there went to HR because she felt wrongly treated by her boss. The conversation was supposed to be in confidence but unsurprisingly she was fired the next day.

Stop running the company into the ground with your lack of professionalism and shoddy business practices.

My experience has been fantastic and very challenging

Current Employee - Current Employee
    Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP

Pros

if you like to work hard and play hard there is no better place to work - i have worked at law firms and accounting firms throughout my career and this has been the most intellectually challenging place i have worked at - leadership is forward thinking and my colleagues are very bright and don't take themselves too seriously

Cons

Long hours are required in order to advance and its hard to "hide" at this job; there is too much work to do here - hire more people !!!

I very much appreciate the merit system of promotions, raises and bonuses - there are folks here under a year that have been promoted up and above old-timers - please keep this up - it is very motivating !!

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP