alliantgroup, LP

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Lovin It

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been at alliantgroup for nearly 9 months and this place is mad fun. No doubt there is a lot of work like everyone else states, but I love being challenged every day. My last job was completely mundane and the company had no defined culture. And that is essentially the difference, I have a career now vs. just slogging through another job.

Cons

There is a ton to learn..

Would like to see the continued scenario training...very beneficial in client situations

154 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

This is a haven for HIGH PERFORMERS!!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

alliantgroup is a place where folks who want a career vs. a job thrive!! Employees can take their career's into their own hands and control their own destinies. Meritocracy rules! Also, management maintains transparency in all of its decisions so that employees understand changes in operations and strategy.

Cons

Employees who don't like a fast paced environment will struggle.

Continue to spend more and more time with people who are hungry for it.

alliantgroup is a frat house!! All Previous Favorable Reviews Were Internal Propaganda!!

Former Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than an year)

Pros

$5 lunch credit to the cafeteria
    Free pop from the vending machine
    Dinner catered in so that you have to/must work late
    Monthly birthday cake parties
    Training new people, because it's a turnstile, most every new employee catches on 6 month into the job.

Cons

The expectation to work ridiculous hours per week. There is no work life balance!

"Work hard play hard", for who, not me and my group! Management plays hard, playing on their Xbox while we are working late hours!

You start off working 50 hours per week. Gradually, that gets accelerated to minimum 12 hour days with 6 day work weeks. You might even be given a guilt trip to work Sundays.

You will be expected to communicate all the time while you are on vacation or even during religious holidays!

Your pay will be below average. Good luck with any pay raises or reviews.

Bonuses are discretionary and if you are fortunate to get one, it might be paid to you in pennies.

Ever saw Animal House? This place is a close second. Jeans and a polo shirt is the dress code.

Completely classless company considering the industry. Their reputation speaks volumes about them. Just search the company and lawsuits, there are many!

Have this job on your resume will not help your career.

Upper management needs to stop driving their high end cars, step away from their big screen TVs in their offices, stop the games and ridicule! Get in the office the same business hours you expect from your employees!!!

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP