alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com

Best Professional Decision I've Made!

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsOne of my favorite Pros deals with the fact that the Company does its best to operate as a true meritocracy. I have always been rewarded for all the hard work I put into the company. This is recognized in various ways: the ability to train others, manage people, get half days every so often and compensation (let's just say I have never had to request a raise !!!).

The travel opportunities are great. You get the chance to visit companies all throughout the US including those located in major cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, San Francisco, etc.

The professional development is also an absolute plus. The work is challenging but the Company has made great strides to develop a robust training program. There is also a Talent and Integration Team there to assist, which has even developed a mentoring program. (I have had the opportunity to train and manage individuals at a pretty early stage in my career.)

The perks are pretty much endless between the bonus opportunities (either monthly, quarterly or intermittent contests), covered health insurance (!!!), travel, the cafeteria lunch stipends...

Consalliantgroup has a fast-paced environment. You will be challenged in a professional manner so if you are looking for a more laid-back atmosphere this may not be the right fit for you.

The are pressing statutory deadlines that must be met to serve clients which does result in extended hours during tax season (emphasis added).

Advice to Senior ManagementEmphasize the culture, mission and what it means to work at the Company from Day 1.

One of kind place to work!

Associate (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than a year

Pros: This place is like nothing I have ever seen before! I have been with the company for over a year and worked for both super… Cons: I hear people complain about the hours, but its consulting and we are always available for our clients. Don't think… Advice to Senior Management: Keep hiring more people who believe in what we do..helping… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lovin It

Associate (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for less than a year

Pros: I've been at alliantgroup for nearly 9 months and this place is mad fun. No doubt there is a lot of work like everyone… Cons: There is a ton to learn.. Advice to Senior Management: Would like to see the continued scenario training...very beneficial in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!