alliantgroup, LP

www.alliantgroup.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

Two sides to every coin I guess...

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Great office environment. People are friendly. Room for growth if you work your butt off. Building and office is very clean and secure.

Cons

Very much like high school; cliques, petty grudges, false promises etc. Management's sense of entitlement.

165 Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP (View Most Recent)

alliantgroup is like no other company!

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Within two years of being at alliantgroup, I have grown leaps and bounds, both professionally and personally. I never thought a company like this existed - the opportunities are endless and professional growth is not stunted by age or experience. They give you every chance to make your career be what you want it to be. I constantly am being told "be greedy with your career." Upper management is truly motivated by their employees' successes and rewards like no other, something that is not seen elsewhere.

I have a direct impact on our economy by strengthening American businesses and creating jobs here in the United States. Not only is money back in our client's hands alliantgroup's end product, but day in, day out, I get to establish relationships with companies that are the heart and soul of our country and economy. I get complete satisfaction from providing this service to our clients who in turn get to reinvest that money back into their companies to keep the doors open and create more job openings.

Cons

Absolutely zero. You work hard but you get rewarded and play even harder.

A place to grow and develop

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Great Culture and Environment.
    - Company sponsored dinners, movies, and happy hours.
    - Management encourages growing and taking your career in your own hands
    - Trainings
    - Management, mentors, and your peers.
    - Challenging (yet extremely rewarding) work.

Cons

-It is a demanding environment but the negative reviews are a bit misleading. alliantgroup encourages and rewards those who are self-motivated and have a desire to thrive. This is not a 9-5 job and they are very open about that. New graduates who expect to have everything handed to them without working sometimes face a bit of a culture shock. This isn't a place for someone who merely wants to collect a paycheck and go home. If you demonstrate your eagerness to learn and development the sky is the limit. Anybody who wants to be successful in their career should expect these same demands from any job.

Better system in place to differentiate who is there to merely collect a paycheck vs. those developing their career.

There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP