alliantgroup, LP
www.alliantgroup.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Truly the most challenging and rewarding experience of my career!!!!

Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

ProsBoundless opportunities for growth, interesting work, and AMAZING people!! Management will set high expectations and those who exceed these will be HANDSOMELY REWARDED!!!!

Senior Management truly cares about all employees and encourages EVERYONE to take advantage of their open door policy. They are open to all different kinds of ideas and put a ton of emphasis on your professional growth. Senior Leadership rewards High Performers with amazing trips, gift cards, prizes, and most importantly, leadership opportunities.

If you are looking to join a company where you will have a major impact on clients, alliantgroup is definitely for you. Everyday we hear stories about clients who were able to use their incentives to increase the amount of R&D done at their company, hire more employees, and even keep from laying off current employees. In today's economy job creation with this market is key to our country's success. It is very rewarding to feel you are at the heart of helping the USA drive innovation and keep jobs here in this country.

ConsThose who aren't willing to work really hard and push themselves will not do well here. However, I really don't see this has a con since I believe surrounding yourself with the best, will only make you better. The building is a little cramped, but we are moving to a brand new building in a couple months!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in the training and professional development of employees across the board. In addition, continuously hearing the vision from Senior Leadership is VERY impactful.

BE RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS...

Associate Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The high performers are rewarded in many different ways. If you are hard working and intelligent, you will excel at alliantgroup and there is plenty… Cons: It is a little cramped since there are so many people and not enough space in the current offices. Good news is that we… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to reward your talent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Take Control of Your Career

Senior Associate, Tax Controversy Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: alliantgroup is a company that offers unlimited opportunities for growth and development. It is not uncommon to start in one position, and a year… Cons: Some people elevate into management too fast. An employee may be great at managing him/herself, but not as effective managing a team of… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to hire ambitious and driven people who take initiative. However, understand that everyone will not enjoy tax. For many employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on alliantgroup, LP.

Worked for alliantgroup, LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at alliantgroup, LP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for alliantgroup, LP CEO Dhaval R. Jadav. All reviews posted anonymously by alliantgroup, LP employees.